Morton Safe-T-Pet Ice Melt, 8lb
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Morton Safe-T-Pet Ice Melt was developed with veterinarians to be safer for your furry friends. It's completely salt and chloride free, so it won't irritate pet's paws or stomachs. This Morton ice melt, 8 lb. is also non-toxic, and it won't irritate skin, so it's better for people and plants, as well as paved surfaces. It melts below 15 degrees Fahrenheit and is pet and people friendly. It has an easy- pour jug with a resealable lid and it is safe for the environment. It is an ideal product for pets and you will feel good knowing it is safe for the environment as well.
Morton Safe-T-Pet Ice Melt:
- Melts below 15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pet and people friendly
- Colored pellets provide clear visibility
- Chloride free and non-toxic
- Non-toxic ice melt safer for the environment
- Veterinarian approved
- 8lb easy-pour jug with resealable lid
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 16.07 x 12.02|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We've had it melt above 15.by gsdmom13/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your drive-way, if concrete... WILL CHIP AND BE TOTALLY RUINED. Regardless of if it does or does not melt your ice.. it will MELT YOUR CONCRETE DRIVE AND SIDEWALKS!by TEACHOR2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- it will melt at 25 degrees but depending on the thickness of the ice you may have to apply more than once. We had an inch of ice one year and it took two applications to clear all the ice.by dac8581/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much of this product is needed to melt ice on my steps? (6 feet wide landing and 4 steps)
- You don't need to cover it until it's blue. I sprinkle ours on an area about the size you're talking about and have enough to do it 2 or 3 maybe even 4 times. Depends how much you use.by gsdmom112/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on the thickness of the ice. one year we had an inch of ice and it took me two applications to clear it.by dac8582/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've used it on our deck for 3 years with no damageby gsdmom13/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure of this. I have a wooden ramp leading out to my back yard and I use it on that with no problem.by dac8582/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?