Morganville Component Wall Shelf System, Espresso
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Morganville Component Wall Shelf System offers a sleek and stylish way to organize your components. The two tempered glass shelves can hold up to 30 pounds each, and the beautiful wood panels hide wires and cables. The included mounting hardware lets you mount the Morganville Component Wall Shelf System to one or two wood studs, cinder blocks or solid concrete.
Morganville Component Wall Shelf System, Espresso:
- Works with any size television
- Modern style
- 2 tempered glass shelves for components
- Each shelf holds up to 30 lbs
- Back panel is pre-drilled for cable management
- Mounting hardware included
- Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 20-3/4"W x 18-1/2"D x 18-1/2"H
- Constructed from wood, glass, and steel
- Model# W2751E
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 18.0 x 18.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes they do, or like I did I went to walmart and got metal studs placed them in the wall after I used the template to mark where the stand needed to be on the wall. The metal studs provided extra support and I used the screws that came with the metal studsby da2356872/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Studs were 16" aparted and everything worked fine,,,by bigge701/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?