Miracle-Gro Garden Soil for Flowers & Vegetables
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Miracle-Gro Garden Soil for Flowers & Vegetables improves the existing soil to build strong roots.
Miracle-Gro Garden Soil for Flowers & Vegetables:
- Continuous release plant food
- Feeds up to 3 months
- Specially formulated for annuals, perennials and vegetables
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 17.0 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Miracle-Gro Garden Soil vegetables can i just use this soil by its self or do i need some dirt for my garden
- We suggest that garden soil be mixed with the native soil before planting.by ScottsCustomerCare9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To answer your question, no, you do not need to mix this with soil and it can be used by itself. It works great in raised beds and also in-ground gardens all by itself. I have had excellent results using it this way. When I replant, I just add some compost or manure to replenish the nutrients.by desertgardengirl5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm from Alabama, and the dirt here in the south is poor and full of ugly unusable red clay. I don't have all the money in the world to use nothing but the miracle-gro, so unless my seeds need the up-most fertilization or softer ground, I mix about 50/50 miracle grow and my own dirt. If you're asking about starting the seeds in trays, it would probably be a good idea to use the plain miracle grow so its easy for the roots to begin. Hope this helps!by ChrissyfromBama4/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (24) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it weights around 40-50 lbs.by dahchef8/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a .75 cubic foot bag and will weigh approximately 15 pounds.by ScottsCustomerCare7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular product is intended for use with flowers and vegetables.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While you can mix this in with existing soil to plant grass seed we would suggest using a product that is better suited for the lawn like Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil.by ScottsCustomerCare6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?