MiraLAX Laxative Powder 17.9oz. 30 Dose
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Dose), Purpose: Polyethylene Glycol 3350 17 G (Cap Filled To Line), Laxative. Inactive Ingredients: None.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.24|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.962 x 3.625 x 3.625|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking a prescription drug.
- When using this product You may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor. The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap). Adults And children 17 years of age And older: fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17g). Stir And dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink. Use once a day. Use no more than 7 days. Children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, to the top of the inner cap equals a single dose. As for the rest of your question, you can find the answer by using your kitchen measuring spoons.by Oldieman6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pull yourself away from the computer, go into the kitchen, and measure a dose into the kitchen measuring spoons.by Oldieman5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter has used it daily for 10 years ( she is under 5 ft tall and 75 pds), sometimes twice a day without any issues and this was prescribed by her GI doctor. This product was prescription until about 7 years ago and cheaper now that it is OTC.by Ceemee211/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have filled up the cap to the highest marking and found that to be the most effective. Other graduations also work.by Marisannie5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cap isn't as big as it looks. You won't be using too much...or if you find it is, you can cut back to half cap.by Dee6230410/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you pour the powder only to the end of the white part of the lid not the whole lid. Is about 10 mlsby weemus6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only pour it to the top of the white. Not sure of actual amount. Seems like about 2 or 3 tablespoons. If you use the cap then you will not use too much. For occasional constipation use as directed. to maintain an even flow use half the amount daily.by rtsbaby2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I take it first thing in the morning. Hope this will help.by glorybee017/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find that the best time is at night just before bedtime.by asperagus3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works whether taken in morning or at night.by bssmith4007/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used MiraLAX for over 4 years and always take it as directed in the morning mixed in with my coffee and use it twice a week. It has no after taste and has no effect on the liquid you mix it with, i.e. water, coffee, soft drink.by 68usmc742/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As soon as I know I need it. The longer I wait, the more severe and painful the symptoms can get. Most won't need this, but if you do : If you might swing from severe constipation to severe diarrhea and incontinence, I suggest wearing an adult diaper to prevent leakages and accidents. Again, most are unlikely to need this precaution with Miralax. But , You know YOUR body and if you might need to be prepared, just be prepared.by ShopSkeptic4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I take it at bedtime, and with great results.by Oldieman2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that miralax is more of a natural non habit forming laxative.by asperagus4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unlike many other laxative products that have a rapid harsh effect with a gas build up or explosive bowel movements, MiraLAX is gentle and smooth in how it creates liquid into the bowel for easy, smooth bowel movements.by 68usmc748/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This could be a pamphlet. I will keep it brief. This synthetic one works well for me, with fewest if any negative side effects. I am also coping with IBS, Multiple (long list) food allergies including wheat allergy and sensitivities, and lactose & suspected gluten intolerance. The psyllium husk type laxative causes me great GI pain and distress, and has an unpleasant taste and gritty texture. The stimulant types cause me significant GI pain and painful cramping and can bring explosive diarrhea and soiling. You will have to try and decide for yourself. I recommend this one as my go to option. The only other one that rates this high for me is for CRISIS circumstances, I pull out generic bottles of Magnesium Citrate.by ShopSkeptic8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MiraLAX is effective.by Oldieman2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one WORKS!!!!!!! My daughter is disabled and she has used it for 10 years now. Added bonus is that it has no flavor, you can add to any beverage and it works next day. It is a mild laxative and my daughter doesn't suffer through any pain or cramping like she has with the other brands.by Ceemee28/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, as I have only tried MiraLax. It was given to me when I was recovering from an operation and that's how I got started. It's been ages since I've needed a laxative but in the "old days" I used Senecot very successfully, when neededby Marisannie1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?