One All 12-Cup Universal Replacement Coffee Carafe
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The One All 12-Cup Replacement Carafe has been universally designed to fit today's newer coffee makers and fits over 85 of today's most popular brands and models. Made from lab-quality borosilicate glass, this 12-cup "Millennium Style" Replacement Coffee Carafe is thermal shock-resistant and is packaged with two lids for an expanded fit. Featuring a comfortable grip handle and clear cup markings, the Universal Coffee Carafe is easy to use. The dishwasher-safe Replacement Coffee Carafe is easy to care for and comes with a removable lid for easy cleaning. Replacing cracked or broken carafes is simple with the One All 12-Cup Replacement Carafe.
One All 12-Cup Universal Replacement Coffee Carafe:
- Universal design
- Fits over 85 popular coffee makers
- Made from lab-quality borosilicate glass
- Comfortable grip handle
- Clear cup markings
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Packaged with two lids for an expanded fit
- Measures: 7.50"L x 5.70"W x 6.60"H
- 90-day limited warranty
- Model# GL312
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.219|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.7 x 6.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- on the medelco website it does not show a replacement for Hamilton Beach 49980, HOWEVER, this carafe shows as a replacement for Cuisinart DCC-1200, which DOES work for the Hamilton Beach 49980. I think I would prefer the Medelco because the lid flips whereas the Cuisinart the lid has to be removed to wash and fill (oh and it's $25 at BB&B). The original Hamilton Beach carafe dribbled about 50% of the time, so far no dribbles from the DCC-1200. I'm tempted to order a medelco as a back up so we don't have to try to make 12 cups from the travel mug side again if the carafe gets broken.by hayjulz9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Medelcoinc, in an e-mail, told me that this cannot be used on the Hamilton Beach 49980. Medelcoinc.com has a list of all the coffee makers, in alphabetical order, by model number of their replacement carafes. The Hamilton Beach web site shows their replacement carafe for the 49980Z (as they have it listed) is "out of stock".by JoeTee2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- ck www.medelcoinc.comby SingingSallyMarie2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check www.medelcoinc.comby SingingSallyMarie10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely. Bought one to replace our broken carafe and it works perfectly.by cga63210/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it fits mine just fine and I actually like it better than the original one that came with the coffee makerby naber1910/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...using the 'second' lid that is included.by LightOwl10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Perhaps; it fit my B&D programmable although my model # was not specifically listed as compatibleby OldPainter11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really if B&D is consistent with their measurements. The box was marked to be compatible with my B&D and I bought this replacement this morning and immediately started a full 12 cup (according to the fill tank's markings) pot and it filled the carafe to the brim and edged on spilling over the spout. Our local store had a B&D brand replacement, if yours does, you probably want to go with it instead.by cbb143210/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?