Marvel Spider-Man Boys' Quad 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your toddler will adore the Marvel Spider-Man Boy's Quad 6-Volt Battery Powered Ride-On. This 6-volt battery-powered ride-on combines the thrill of motion with the comfort of stability and safety. The Spider Man Boys' Ride On (which is known to appeal to girls, too) boasts exciting Marvel color graphics on a sporty red faux paint job. This could only be Spider-Man's vehicle and your little super hero will channel his inner Spider-Man when he gets in the driver's seat of this exciting quad ride-on. The 6-Volt ride-on is operated by a finger-controlled motion button that's easy for toddlers to use. The Marvel Spider-Man 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On rides confidently over pavement and short grass but is not intended for driving over uneven terrain. Requires one 6-Volt battery. 6-Volt battery and Battery Charger are included. The Spider-Man Boy's Ride-On is Suitable for children ages 18 months to 3 years and has a weight capacity of 45 lbs.
Marvel Spider-Man Boys' Quad 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Drives on flat, smooth surfaces
- 1 speed plus reverse
- Maximum speed of 2.5 mph
- Push-button control is perfect for toddlers
- Requires one 6-volt battery (included)
- 10-15 hour charge time
- 1 hour of driving per charge
- Dimensions: 16.93"W x 27.56"H x 14.96"D
- Maximum weight capacity of 45 lbs
- 90-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||18 Months|
|Age End:||3 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.96 x 16.93 x 27.56|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- comes with itby Tshonteh2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MonsterTRAX3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby stiles4512/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the quad comes with a 6 volt charger and 6 volt battery.by WalmartSupplier7271212/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a charger and the battery comes with the toyby Janquasha12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please call Redman and Associates at 1(877)901-8811 to speak with a product expert. We would love to help get this fixed for you!by MonsterTRAX1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a Spider Man 6-volt batterty powered ride on Quad toy, & it's stuck in "reverse" there must be some factory assembly error since this one DOES NOT HAVE A REVERSE. It ONLY goes forward.by GrandmaCharChar1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please visit www.redmanandassociates.com and click on the link for Troubleshooting. You can also call Customer Care at 877-901-8811 for assistance. Thank you.by WalmartSupplier7271212/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Spider-man ride on quad doesn't have a reverse switch, so if yours is in reverse it means that somehow the leads for the connection have been reversed. Switch the wires and you should be good to go.by NicknameIsLame12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, The Marvel Spider-Man Boys' Quad is made for children ages 18 months to 3 years old. The weight limit on the quad is 45 pounds.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is probably too small for a 4 year old. I got it for my 15 month old grandson and it's perfect.by drw59/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by Tshonteh6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?