Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$399.99 Was $499.99Save $100.00
- $149.99 List price $156.99Save $7.00
Marcy IVT-450 Inversion Table
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$99.00 Was $143.96Save $44.96
- $99.00 List price $149.00Save $50.00
- $304.95 List price $499.00Save $194.05
- Rollback$119.00 Was $163.00Save $44.00
- $101.96 List price $199.99Save $98.03
- $419.00 List price $599.00Save $180.00
- $299.95 List price $369.00Save $69.05
- $170.00 List price $324.99Save $154.99
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Marcy Inversion Table IVT-450 helps relieve tension and reduce spinal compression via gravity-assisted traction. Enjoy the benefits of properly stretched muscles and increased blood circulation. This back inversion table improves your posture, circulation, flexibility and range of motion. It's an effective way to build and strengthen ab muscles. Use this back inversion table to stretch and help prevent muscle injuries or treat existing issues. Once you're done with your exercises, fold up the unit for easy and convenient storage. Its steel frame construction provides durability and peace of mind.
Marcy IVT-450 Inversion Table:
- Back stretching and increase blood circulation
- Build ab muscles
- Comfortable nylon back support
- Gravity inversion table folds up for easy storage
- Easy ankle lock down
- Made of heavy-duty steel frame construction, providing strength and durability
- Comfortable hand grips
- Range limiter included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||59.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||55.0 x 30.0 x 63.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The belt in back is adjustable for for whatever you want.by H82spendmoney8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has an adjustable strap that can be set for any angle.by CRW508/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is adjustable.by An anonymous customer7/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not a chair, it's more like a table which rotates until you are completely inverted. You are hanging by your ankles. There is a strap which you can adjust to limit how far it will rotate. It is easy to control how far you rotate by just moving your arms, but it can't be locked in any position.by ITisME26/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The table has an adjustable strap that makes it possible to recline at any angle you could possibly need. I have had this table for a few weeks and I love it and there is no reason to spend any more money than this table costs.by godspeed5/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your upside down what does it matter? No, it is just a heavy canvas type covering. One can probably strap a pillow to it though.by H82spendmoney8/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a stretch material.by MelikeWally3/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jokerjosh2/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back support is not padded.by DebraA2/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When extended to max height and inverted what is the total height . I have a low ceiling and need to know before I buy
- I use it my 5th Wheel RV w/ ceiling at 93". I have 4 more holes in the T-bar for adjustment.by H82spendmoney8/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Max height is about 6'6"by MichaelJV8/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on if you are 7' 5" by my calulations 90" is the max extention.by MelikeWally3/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80 inches.by burlin3/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?