Mainstays Medium Collapsible Drawers, White with Black Trim, Set of 6
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mainstays Medium Collapsible Drawers are ideal for storing socks, undergarments and accessories. They're made of tear- and puncture-resistant polypropylene. These drawers fit into a standard six-shelf organizer.
Mainstays Medium Collapsible Drawers, White with Black Trim, Set of 6:
- Resists tears and punctures
- Made of polypropylene
- Sturdy pull-out handle
- Each drawer measures: 11.22"L x 11.22"W x 6.7"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.22 x 11.22 x 6.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. do the bottoms of these drawers have a support system or is the bottom really flexible?
- They come with a piece of cardboard you place in the bottom for support.by NE1stTimeMom5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a fabric covered insert that fits into the bottom of the drawer. It matches the drawer and has a sewn in loop for easy removal.by PJETEXAS3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are semi-flexible. There is a cardboard like matching piece that lays down inside of the drawer. I wouldn't't use the drawers for anything heavy like shoes or tools but they work for light things like clothes and yarn.by LimitedBudgetEnergySaver3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there is a support in the bottom. It is cardboard or something like that but it is covered in the same material to give it a finish just like the drawers.by dozersmama3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the bottoms come with a hard piece that you put in the bottoms and it actually does make them really sturdy.by WheelsandDeals10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I use mine for storage under a dresser and it works perfectly. I have 4 lined up across the front. Just measure under the bed to see if they will fit first. The dimensions of the drawers are 11.22 x 11.22 x 6.7 (L x W x H)by STLmommaShopper10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put them in drawers. The ones I got were a little small for under a bed.by ALdecorator6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had this question too and decided to just buy them both. They do fit perfectly together and look great! They're really lightweight so they don't weigh the shelves down and also slide out easily.by BLund10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have these, but do not use it for the hanging shelf organizer. If I had to guess, I would say they are probably too wide. But measure your organizer. They are all different sizes. The dimensions for these are 11.22L x 11.22W x 6.7Hby STLmommaShopper10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?