Mainstays Bed Riser, Black, 4pc
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The four-piece set of Mainstays Bed Risers expands storage space under the bed.
Mainstays Bed Riser, Black, 4pc:
- Expands storage space under bed
- Raises bed 5.25"
- Fits posts or casters up to 2.75" diameter
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 6.5 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunately they will not.by sangershopper8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! use more then 4 of them!by RaymanC1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would, but i would use more then 4 of them because of the weight!by RaymanC1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure. On my package it states Caution: Maximum weight limit per bed riser is 300lbs. There isn't a phone number or website on the package to give you. I'm not sure how to get in touch with them to ask. I'm sorry.by FreedomInYah1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- found them online and on sale-and delivered to the store.they said the store had them in stock-but i never saw them.by Merle211/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered them online and picked them up a couple of hours later in Customer Service.by 1Shopper996/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We found ours in the laundry section where the hangers and irons are. If you can't find it there just ask an associate. Walmart should carry this year around, unlike many stores that carry it just for back to school. Hope this helps. :)by FreedomInYah11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- show the number above to a salesclerk and they can direct you to the department .by twinkles16/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- More than likely the answer is Yes. I have a king size bed and it has six legs, not four. Most king size frames have six legs and an extra middle support piece to keep the bed from sagging in the middle. So, look under your bed for the answer. But personally I had to purchase two packages to have enough for all the legs. And it was a PAIN getting these under the middle legs by myself! So hopefully you have some help!by Kelie99911/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as you only have 4 post/feet on your bed frame, then NO, these are enough.by Bill25610/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if I understood, I am using just 4 pc (1 set) for my queen bed.by ItsAllAboutMoneyHoney9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?