Lights of America 27W Sunlight Desk Lamp Replacement Bulb
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Lights of America 27W Sunlight Desk Lamp Replacement Bulb guarantees that the sun will never set on your work. The natural light produced by this bulb mimics the sun, giving you a crystal clear glow that allows you to concentrate even after sunset.
Lights of America 27W Sunlight Desk Lamp Replacement Bulb:
- Save money on your electric bills
- High-tech bulb
- Color Rendering Index of 80-85
- Gives as much light as an ordinary 150W bulb, but uses far less energy
- The bulb can last up to 5000 hours
- Lasts 5x longer than other bulbs for years of normal use
- Kelvin temperature: 6500K
- 1300 Lumens
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Of course and no.by Whatzitgonnado12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bulb states "Made in China" on it. The 4 prongs are NOT slightly bent.by misha32711/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it comes from china, but not bent.by icaria9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Replaced bulb, plugged lamp into electrical outlet, lamp still won't light. What else can be wrong?
- see if battery source is burnt outby NickofThyme5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe the switch. Touch switches tend to go bad faster than regular switches.by Pooua8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the Lights of America web site for a detailed list of applications of this bulb. This bulb is used in some indoor lamps and some exterior security lights.by DoctorFixIt4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?