Lexmark 34 18C0034 Black High Yield Ink Cartridge - Up to 475 pages
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Lexmark 34 Ink Cartridge LEX18C0034 is a smart choice for anyone who owns a compatible printer. You can keep printing a long time with its high yield of 475 pages. This OEM Lexmark ink cartridge delivers stunning prints with crisp detail for optimal print quality. Its advanced formula allows it to stay clog-free so it won't run or smudge on your documents. Conveniently, it is easy to install and simple to remove. This cartridge is compatible with Lexmark Color Jetprinters X5250, 5270 and Z816. Numerous other colors are available, each sold separately.
Lexmark No. 34 Black Ink Cartridge LEX18C0034:
- OEM ink cartridge for Lexmark Color Jetprinter X5250, 5270, Z816
- Stunning prints with bold, crisp details
- Advanced formula black ink cartridge
- Stays clog-free
- Optimum print quality
- Page yield: 475
- Supply type: Ink
- Device types: Inkjet printer
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My Printer is a Lexmark x8350. Used this cartridge for years. Very pleasedby 77mm1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the #34 cart will work in the X8350. The X8350 shipped with the #32 black and #33 color inks. These are standard yield inks. The #34 (also called #34XL) black and the #35 (also the #35XL) color carts are the high yield versions of the inks. They offer almost 2X the number of pages printed, for only about $5-7 more.by LexmarkStaff7/9/2012Written by a verified representative from LexmarkStaffWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; if you get the combo pack that is the #34 and #35, both are high yield.by Clone59005/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never found the twin pack at Walmart, physical store or website. I have found it at the Lexmark site, however Walmart has the better value, even seperate packs.by Valeria20028/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 34 is for the X4550. go to any internet ink store and lexmark to insure any cartridge will work with any printer model. I have the 4550 and this is a good deal I must say !by jcat13/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; you can use the high yield #34XL black and #35XL color carts with the X4550. It comes standard with the #23 black and #24 color carts, but the high yield are the way to go if you print a lot.by LexmarkStaff10/4/2010Written by a verified representative from LexmarkStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?