Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Spray Paint 6 oz, #9033
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint adds a sleek mirror effect to any clear glass surface through reverse side painting.
Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Spray Paint 6 oz, #9033:
- Transforms clear glass into mirrored glass
- Decorative, durable finish
- One step, easy to use
- Spray on reverse side of clear glass for a reflective finish
- Use on clear glass objects such as vases, tabletops, jars, planters and picture frames
- Dries in 5 to 10 minutes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.1 x 2.0 x 6.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not done this, but this paint is meant for glass. I used it in vases and if you don't seal it with something it does scratch offby Poppy5710/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no- not water safeby aybeecee8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only used it on glass. But as I mentioned in another post, this paint is for the inside or back of glass. This is how the paint works. The shiny side faces out. Hope this makes sense. If you spray it on the outside or the front you will now see the dull side facing out. Not sure how the chemical reacts to wood. I would try it on a scrap piece of wood first. It will probably take many coats of paint the maybe put a high gloss top coat. Just a thoughtby Poppy576/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but it won't be mirror like-- flat silverby aybeecee6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can states it's only for glass.by Juperson3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think it would be a waste on ceramic. the mirror look comes from the inside of the glass,you are looking thru the glass at the mirror finish,which you would not get on ceramic.by sharonlw7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (3)Was this answer helpful?