Krud Kutter Tough Task, 64 Oz Refill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Krud Kutter Tough Task cleaner helps your clothes look their best. It provides fast results for your convenience. This Krud Kutter cleaner, 64-ounce refill, gives you enough to complete many loads.
Krud Kutter Tough Task, 64-Oz Refill:
- Helps keep clothes in fantastic shape
- Laundry stain remover makes easy work of grease and other tough substances
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 5.0 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES I have done this before - Absolutely it can be used in a carpet cleaner, especially for really tough stains. Just start off with a small amount (dilute w/ water) and work your way up. I think there are ratio directions on the label?? Great for laundry too. Also my personal recipe for 1 gallon is to use 3/4 to 1 cup of carpet cleaning solution (I use the generic walmart brand), 1/4 cup bleach, and a cap full of LIQUID Oxiclean ( if you use the powder kind it foams like crazy! ) I have used this for years w/ my hoover scrubmate -people have asked me if I replaced the carpet!by LB826/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I havnt tried it in a shampooer but I use it on my carpet all the timeby BSNXS2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I prefer the tough task remover (w/ a yellow label) it works great on all surfaces. Plus a bottle lasts forever because you dilute a small amount of it with water. Works well on all surfaces, and does not harm any surfaces. Biodegrade able too! Truly the end of elbow grease!!!by LB8211/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?