Klean-Strip Kerosene Heater Fuel, 2.5 gal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Klean-Strip 1-K Kerosene is refined to lower the sulfur content, improving air quality and extending wick life. This 1-K kerosene burns cleaner than 2-K kerosene. Klean-Strip Kerosene meets ASTM 1-K Specifications and is suitable for all kerosene-burning heaters, lamps and stoves.
Klean-Strip Kerosene Heater Fuel, 2.5 gal:
- Provides efficient, comfortable heat
- No dye
- Fewer impurities
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.81 x 6.5 x 14.31|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1K Kerosene has less of a smell then other grades of Kerosene. You may smell an odor when your first light your heater and when you shut the heater off. I light my heater on the porch and let it burn for a few minutes before bringing it inside. While it is burning it doesn't give off any fumes. I would suggest definitely setting your heater outside when you are going to shut it off as that is when the most fumes/smell come from the heater.by MrsGarcia11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it stinksby 1000Unsatisfied2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is less smell than the kerosene I have bought at the gas station. But it still does have a smell. There are additives on the shelf next to these in the store that help. Even a pine scented one. But do not buy the 2.5 gallon for $20. The 1 gallon is only $4. You can buy 5 of them for the same price as a 2.5 gallon.by PitholeHermit11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the product does have a kerosene odor to it.by KleanStripExpert10/18/2015Written by a verified representative from KleanStripExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the Coleman Kerosene is actually kerosene then yes. However if you are referring to Coleman Fuel, then no. Coleman fuel is naphtha and it is NOT recommended for indoor kerosene heaters. Often Coleman fuel is called kerosene but it really isn't. Naphtha is much more volatile. This kerosene product is cheaper than Coleman fuel but don't buy the 2.5 gallon. It is priced wrong. Buy the 1 gallon for $4.by PitholeHermit1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TWELVE DOLLARS HIGHER THAN REGULAR KEROSENEby CHARLIE09071/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by FactsIsFacts1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do I know when it is pure ? I use to buy my kerosine at Hess now it says low sulphur? what does that mean? I never had trouble wiht odor before
- The reference to low sulfur doesn't mean that the purity of the fuel has changed. The reduction of the sulfur content is to improve air quality and extend the wick life of Kerosene burning appliances.by KleanStripExpert2/12/2015Written by a verified representative from KleanStripExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?