Kids Only 16" Spin Out Big Wheel Racer with Spin Out Lever, Girl
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids can race down the sidewalk with their very own Kids Only 16" Big Wheel Racer. It features a 16" front wheel for fast pedaling, as well as wide rear wheels for incredible sidewalk-gripping action. This girl's Spin Out Racer with spin out lever offers an easy-on, easy-off body design with a low center of gravity to keep your young ones safe and comfortable. This design is also good for new riders who are just learning how to steer and pedal at the same time. This classic Big Wheel tricycle includes a three-position “grow with me” seat to allow for more leg room. The spin out lever on the tricycle makes sliding and spinning easy. Some assembly is required with the Kids Only 16" Big Wheel Racer, but can be done easily using your own tools.
Kids Only 16" Spin Out Big Wheel Racer with Spin Out Lever, Girl:
- Pedal powered
- Features a 3-position seat
- Spin-Out lever hand brake allows easy sliding and spinning
- Low center of gravity for safe riding
- Easy-on, easy-off body styling
- Oversize 16" front wheel for fast action peddling
- Sturdy, plastic construction
- Maximum weight capacity: 70 lbs
- Dimensions: 39"L x 20.5"W x 20.75"H
- Adult assembly with tools required (tools not included)
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 20.5 x 20.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will go on grass ok, but it is better suited for sidewalk or driveway. Preferably a flat solid surface to ride on.by loupilot11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?