Kicker DX250.1 250W Mono Class A/B Subwoofer Amplifier
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Amplify your sound with the Kicker DX250.1 250W Mono Subwoofer Amplifier. The Kicker Subwoofer Amplifier features high-efficiency MOSFET power supply and remote bass level input. It also has LED power and protect indicators, selectable bass boost, mono channel operation and Preamp RCA outputs. The Class A/B Kicker Mono Amplifier features Fail-Safe Integration Technology and a muting circuit to cancel out any unwanted noise to keep the audio pure and clear. The balanced differential inputs of the Kicker DX250.1 250W Mono Subwoofer Amplifier also aids in the elimination of unwanted noise and is compatible with factory radios. The Kicker DX250.1 250W Mono Subwoofer Amplifier has three automatic turn-on modes: DC offset, remote and signal sense. It also features a high-density convection heat sink to dissipate extreme heat. Amplify your sound with the Kicker DX250.1 250W Mono Subwoofer Amplifier for a top-quality audio experience.
Kicker DX250.1 250W Mono Class A/B Subwoofer Amplifier:
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V): 4 ohms: 140W x 1 channel, 2 ohms: 250W x 1 channel
- Total RMS Power Output: 250W x 1 channel
- High efficiency MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input
- LED power and protect indicators
- Selectable bass boost (0 or +9 dB at 40Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Muting circuit cancels out unwanted noise
- FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology)
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- Dual input sensitivity differential RCA inputs which receive high or low level signals
- Speaker-level input compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- 3 automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense)
- High-density convection heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: Low level: 125mV-5V, High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Variable high pass subsonic filter (10-30Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 20-200Hz
|Connector Type:||Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) Remote Bass control|
|Max Output Power / Channel Qty:||250 Watts x 1|
|Additional Features:||Subsonic filter|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio:||95 dB|
|Input Signal Voltage:||0.125 - 5V, 0.25 - 10V|
|Crossover Slope:||24 dB/octave|
|Low Pass Frequencies:||80 Hz|
|Bass Boost Frequency:||40 Hz|
|Bass Boost Gain:||0 to +9dB|
|Amplifier Output Details:||250 Watt - 2 Ohm - 14.4V DC - 1 channel(s) 140 Watt - 4 Ohm - THD 1.0% - 14.4V DC - 1 channel(s)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 8.3 x 2.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What exactly are the two channels for on this mono-block amp? It does have two channels because, I have the amp right now.
- The amplifier has two sets of speaker terminals, not two channels, it's a MONO amp. The two speaker terminals are wired in parallel internally and the two of them are there just for added ease of wiring multiple subs to the amplifier. Because they are already wired to each other in parallel, one needs to be careful when wiring multiple subs to it. If you were to wire up two 2 ohm such, one to it's one set of terminals, the amp would see a 1 ohm load, which it's not designed to run at.by Weigel219/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each channel is for one speaker but its a mono amp so u half to buy y witch will turn rcas into one wireby Smarty33789/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No, sorry, no wiring come with the amplifier.by Weigel219/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no "bridged" channel for the amp, it's a Mono amplifier with two sets of speaker terminals wired in parallel internally. You can use either + or - terminal on the amp, so long as the final impedance presented to the amp is no below 2 ohms.by Weigel216/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?