Mainstays Jefferson Wrought Iron Porch Rocking Chair
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax on your porch in the Mainstays Jefferson Wrought Iron Rocking Chair. This decorative and comfortable porch rocking chair is sturdy and easy to maintain. The distinctive designs on the chair's arms and back give this rocker a traditional look. The mesh seat and back of this Wrought Iron Rocker boast a long-wearing black finish. This Jefferson Wrought Iron Rocking Chair also features an extra-wide seat, which holds one person weighing up to 300 lbs. Relax in comfort and style while enjoying the fresh outdoor air in this Jefferson Wrought Iron Rocking Chair.
Mainstays Jefferson Wrought Iron Rocker, Black:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.65 x 25.79 x 38.78|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I purchased mine from Overstock.com. They have a great selection from which to choose.by lizjayne3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I plan on making mine, it will be a lot cheaperby cmhach3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about 34" cushions, but you really don't need a cushion at all. It is very comfortable without one.by mnimld4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter and I found some at Big Lots.by AWORKINGPARENT4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No need for cushions, Very comfortable as is.by Fotofifi4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the seat is curved , not flat , but it is about 15 to 16 inches high. I am 5'4" and it is a bit high for me.by llhh4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 24 inches.by fairburnlass4/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seat height in front is 17", in back is 14". Seat width from front to back is 19", and from side to side is 22". It is a very comfortable chair to sit on.by judi5028/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If the seat is 19 by 22. Why are people buying 34 inch cushions? What are the correct dimensions for the seat?
- The dimensions are 34.08"L x 24.43/25.81"W x 33.81"H.by CommunityAnswer11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased cushions that were 21 inches wide and deep, with a back. Those fit beautifully!by schubi228/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?