Customers also considered
- $83.93 Was $99.00Save $15.07
- $13.97 Was $43.97Save $30.00
- $131.99 Was $156.00Save $24.01
- $80.74 Was $118.00Save $37.26
- $13.95 Was $46.97Save $33.02
- $14.00 Was $79.99Save $65.99
- Reduced Price$115.49 Was $244.95Save $129.46
- Rollback$14.88 Was $19.00Save $4.12
JVC KDS79BT USB/CD Receiver with Bluetooth, Dual USB Ports and iPhone/iPod Control
Consider these popular products
- $323.67 Was $430.00Save $106.33
- $19.84 Was $26.97Save $7.13
- $137.90 Was $175.00Save $37.10
- Clearance$53.95 Was $69.99Save $16.04
- $32.16 Was $39.99Save $7.83
- Rollback$49.88 Was $618.00Save $568.12
- $229.99 Was $330.00Save $100.01
- $36.00 Was $73.00Save $37.00
- $17.33 Was $80.40Save $63.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The JVC KDS79BT USB/CD Receiver with Bluetooth, Dual USB Ports and iPhone/iPod Control provides flexible entertainment options and safer driving. The included Bluetooth adapter lets you connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled devices to make hands-free calls or stream music wirelessly from the device, including Pandora Internet Radio. Use the dual USB ports to play MP3 or WMA files from a USB storage device or connect your iPod or iPhone and charge and control the device from the receiver. Connect other audio players to the JVC KDS79BT USB/CD Receiver auxiliary port. Play CDs or the radio with ID3 tags. The JVC CD Receiver with Bluetooth with Dual USB Ports is even ready for a steering wheel remote so your hands never have to leave the wheel!
JVC KDS79BT USB/CD Receiver with Bluetooth, Dual USB Ports and iPhone/iPod Control:
- MOS-FET 4 x 50W Max (4 x 20W RMS)
- The JVC CD Receiver with Bluetooth with Dual USB Ports has 24-bit DAC
- Bluetooth wireless technology for wireless calls and audio streaming
- Front and rear USB ports plays WMA/MP3 files and iPod/iPhone
- USB 1A power supply
- Front auxiliary port
- ID3/WMA tag compatible
- HD and satellite radio ready
- 3-band parametric iEQ
- Easy EQ
- Source Link EQ
- Loudness control
- High-pass filter/low-pass filter
- 2.5V line and subwoofer pre-output level
- 3 pre-output terminals (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Subwoofer control
- Separated variable color
- Separated brightness control
- Auto dimmer
- Beep tone support
- Steering wheel remote ready
- Backup memory
- The MP3 Receiver with iPhone/iPod Control has a radio timer
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.8 x 9.7 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has a AM/FM tuner.by EJM19308/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and it's hd which is really nice..both fm and am sound greatby WLT19748/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Walnut7774/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the remote is included in the package.by CommunityAnswer4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your vehicle has buttons on the steering wheel that control the radio, this radio is able to support them. It may require an additional connector (separate purchase) depending on the product options avaialble in the box.by Mikegyvr1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a remote you can put on your steering wheel to control the radio so that you don't have to look down at the stereo.by Miiiiike2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?