Ignite Black Ops Tactical Wolverine Pistol Professional Grade BB Gun
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Ignite Black Ops Wolverine Pistol features a metal barrel with a polymer grip to give it a realistic weight. It also features a highly detailed construction. This tactical pistol offers high performance and accuracy, and it shoots 410 FPS in a semi-automatic shooting mode. The gun also has tactical rails at the top and bottom for mounting accessories, as well as adjustable sights for enhanced accuracy. The Ignite Black Ops Wolverine Pistol features six removable steel BB cartridges and a real hammer action. This item shoots 4.5mm metal BBs, and it is powered by a 12g CO2 cylinder (sold separately).
Ignite Black Ops Tactical Wolverine Pistol Professional Grade BB Gun:
- This pistol has a metal barrel with a polymer grip
- 410 FPS
- Shoots 4.5mm metal BB's
- Semi-automatic shooting mode
- Real hammer action
- 8" barrel and adjustable sights for increased accuracy
- 6 removable steel BB cartridges
- Top and bottom tactical rails for easy mounting of accessories
- 12g CO2 powered, not included
- This BB pistol comes with a limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.75 x 1.5 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Walmart states that this pistol is an airsoft gun. It is not! The gun is designed for 0.177 cal steel spherical BBs only. It cannot fire 6mm airsoft ammunition. If you want an airsoft pistol, Ignite and other makers such as WE and Wingun make very similar revolvers that fire airsoft plastic pellets. As an CO2-powered airgun, its purpose is target-shooting only. It is too underpowered to be an effective hunting weapon.by 38lasalle9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The .177 BBs intended for this pistol are a tight fit into the bullet replica cartridges. It would be impossible to fit the larger air-soft pellets.by Blackstarr9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hunting yes target shooting yes but airsoft NO WAY this uses .177 caliber BB's rather then the larger airsoft plastic soft shots. This is NO toy!by Wehelpdocs9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT 6mm plastic bb's. Just steel .177 bb's, only for shooting targets. Would injure people or animals.by Paperboy20009/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One per cartridge.by 38lasalle4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 BB per bullet replica cartridge. It's a true "six shooter".by Blackstarr1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One each refill you can buy additional "cartridges" and even a speed loader to facilitate faster load timesby Wehelpdocs1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Killing a squire would be murder, and you would probably also have a really ticked-off knight to deal with afterwards. The pistol would probably only kill a rabbit if you were close enough to bludgeon it to death. The pistol should work great on small birds.by 38lasalle9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Blackstarr1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both in one shot, Squire, Bring me some haussenpfeffer!by Paperboy20004/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?