Identigene DNA Paternity Test Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Identigene DNA Paternity Test Kit provides fast, accurate and confidential DNA paternity test results in about 2 days.
The Identigene DNA Paternity Test Kit provides fast, accurate and confidential DNA paternity test results in about 2 days. Identigene is the affordable answer you need, without weeks of waiting.
The Identigene DNA Paternity Test Kit contains everything you need, including:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.7 x 4.6 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can this test be used on the father and daughter to determine dna of the child ? or does the mother have to be tested too ? thanks deb
- Identigene supplies three sets of swabs in each kit. It is designed for testing mother, alleged father and child. The mother is not required but will strengthen test results. Please visit our website at www.dnatesting.com or you can contact us at 888-404-GENE.by Identigene8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They give u three swabs per person i would call them but more than likely i would buy another boxby An anonymous customer12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it says it on the paper but the mother is highly recommendedby An anonymous customer11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that is what I used it for.by Needed2no6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to swab the cheek only or could you get it of a glass or cup that the person drank out of ?
- The Identigene test only accepts cheek cells collected with the enclosed buccal swabs. There are other ways of collecting DNA but not with this test.by Identigene9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It must be the inner cheek area due to the cells we hold in out cheeks. Other ares will not provide enough DNA as needed.by BeverlyBNYC12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This kit is designed to use cheek swabs only.by Identigene12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If you are the father and is trying to do a test on two children would you have to get two seperate kits or could u you the three swabs there?
- There is an additional $89 charge for the additional child/alleged father. The lab fee is for one alleged father and one child (mom is no charge).by Identigene7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please contact Identigene customer service at 888-404-GENE to request additional swabs. If you are not swabbing the mother, you can use the third set of swabs in the kit. There is no need to buy an additional kit.by Identigene7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you just pay an additional fee to the lab not a whole new kit. You can contact the company directly to ask them. They are very friendly and prompt to respondby mommyo20107/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?