IceLabs Slim 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Connect multiple USB devices to the computer using the IceLabs Slim 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub. Take control of your peripherals with the on/off switch! When you don't need to use a USB-device, keep it plugged into the hub and turn the switch off to save energy. It is great for reducing cable clutter on top of the desk, as well as in the laptop bag.
IceLabs Slim 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub:
- Plug and play installation
- USB 2.0 male type-A connector
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS
- Can be powered by bus or AC power (AC adapter not included)
- Includes On/Off switch
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.76 x 1.18 x 7.09|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cable on the one I bought from Micro Center is a bit more than 22 inches long, if you count the USB jack on the end.by bugslayer6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length of the cable is 22 inches from the back of the USB to the front of the product. Including the USB portion it is 23 inches long. I just purchased this hub and I am very happy with it so far. The question that nobody had an answer for when i was looking for it was the length of the cable.by DreamingInCode4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never used or needed an AC adapter for the charger. The cord is 23 inches long so i mounted the charger to my computer front and plugged it in to one of the USB outlets in the back. I realize this doesn't answer your question but don't let the charger be a factor in not getting it. Mine works just fine without it.by DreamingInCode6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?