Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Tools Hard Floor Cleaner, H3060
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wash, vacuum and dry all non-carpeted hard surfaces with the Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Tools Hard Floor Cleaner. Seven scrubbing brushes cover a 15-inch cleaning path, and the dual tank design allows you to have separate tanks for clean and dirty water so you don't put dirty water on clean floors.
Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Tools Hard Floor Cleaner, H3060:
- Easy-select dial allows you to choose the mode with the flick of your wrist
- Folding handle for easy assembly and compact storage
- Separate tanks for the cleaning solution and for pickup so you never put dirty water back on your floor
- Fingertip trigger control lets you control where, when and how much cleaning solution you apply
- Hoover FloorMate features specially designed interchangeable SpinScrub and grout brushes get stubborn grout clean
- Hoover FloorMate's 15-inch removable nozzle helps you finish the job quickly and clean up easily
- Hoover FloorMate also includes a portable detail kit with convenient tools including a grout tool for spot cleaning both the floor and shower tile grout; and a telescoping wand with swivel nozzle to get into tight spaces, like behind the toilet
- Cleaning solutions included: specially formulated Hoover Grout and Hoover Floor-to-Floor cleaners
- Model No. H3060
|Power Output Watts:||N/A|
|Cleaning Path Width:||15"|
|Floor Type:||Hard Surfaces|
|Tank Capacity:||1 Quart|
|Brush Type:||Spin Scrub|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 15.0 x 35.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Instruction question.someone gave to me and I have no instructions. There is small tank at top and big at bottom. I know bottom is return of dirty wat
- Yes it is. I use one capful of cleaner and hot water in the tank to the fill line.by ShopsAllTheTime2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use HOT water and a little cleaner in the 'cap' of the small tankby DollyDeesMom10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby shopczgirl12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a steam mop and there is only one tank. I do not see any other tank. I have been using it for 1 month now.by mlk21jk123/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be purchased online at the Hoover site.by DeanoTheWiseman8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the solution made for the Floormate will clean wood, ceramic tile and linoleum equally. The problem I found is that you cannot find the solution in the stores, but must order it directly from Hoover. This is easily done and will arrive in about a week. I bought 4 bottles to get it at a discount.by MaranathaRanch8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "FloorMate Floor-to-Floor" can be used on tile and sealed wood floor. I have not tried it yet on my wood upstairs (we use the swiffer for that) but it works great on tile!by SunsetBeachy3/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it cleans so well they SHINE! The BEST scrubber. I love it!by mandibees9/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used this machine on laminate tile flooring and it did a superb job. You'll be amazed by how much your floor shines (and feels clean) afterwards...I was.by evirgo10/20/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?