Similar items in stock
- Rollback$59.99 Was $69.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$229.99 Was $279.99Save $50.00
- Reduced Price
- from $13.89
- $5.47 Was $5.98Save $0.51
- $7.08 Was $12.67Save $5.59
Hisense Sero 7 Pro 7" Tablet Quad Core Processor with 8GB Memory, M470BSA
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $178.00Save $28.01
- $119.00 List price $129.99Save $10.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hisense Sero 7 PRO is a 7", 1280 x 800 High Definition touchscreen powered by NVIDIA's Tegra 3 quad-core processor and runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System.
Hisense Sero 7 PRO 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
Hisense Quad Core Processor Tablet, M470BSA Technical Specifications:
- 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core processor
- 1GB DDR2 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
- The Hisense 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory features bluetooth technology
- Back 5MP webcam and front 2MP webcam with flash and auto-focus
- USB 2.0 port, mini HDMI port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- The Hisense 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory offers up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge
- Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Built-in NFC (Near Field Communications)
- Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet Media Formats: Popular media formats
- Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet, battery and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.30 GHz|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||8 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||7"|
|Battery Life:||10 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||MiniHDMI, USB|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||Battery, Charger|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.96 x 4.95 x 0.42|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Keep in mind, Google issues the updates, and always applies them to their own Nexus products and licensed devices first. The third parties have to wait until Google decides to release it (which they often don't know) THEN they have to make their own changes to fit their devices. This can take months, so patience is the key, and not just blaming the manufacturer for the delay.by BKAlley3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per Hisense support, Yes it will get the update this fall but there is no set date.by Nomad6920008/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this one has jelly bean 4.2by bkb5556/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- That's unknown. It's up to each manufacturer to approve android updates.by Hemingways6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contrary to someone saying my answer is ridiculous people care about updates and to some if a tablet may not get updates in the future that is a big deal to customers including my self. Hisense got back to me yesterday and that said "If Android get updated, the tablet will!!!" 4.2.2 came out months ago, so does that mean this will get 4.2.2 update? Who knows. That answer wasn't really clear. Before you say my answer is ridiculous, make sure you have an understand of what customers want.by imkyle9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I think with its price it will become very popular and will get some other ROMs developed for it. CyanogenMod, and AOSP are two great ones. Already the device has been ROOTED and the first custom ROMs have been developed. Right now the most widely used OS is 2.3. One of my devices runs about 20% faster on 4.1, but I like what features 4.2 has to offer and the Sero 7 Pro has enough power that I see it being pushed for a few more year. In 2 years I would probably make this into my gaming console to play on my big screen TV (HDMI and bluetooth controller). I'll be introducing my girls to NES, SNES and N64 favorites. check out the great work xboxexpert is doing over at XDA. LMK on my blog what your thinking.by tabletuser339/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contrary to the other ridiculous answer. Realistically the tablet just came out last month, so I'm sure they don't even have the sights set on that topic yet. It takes time, research, and development to implement an update on each tablet. Android is the base software, then the companies skin it to their desire and release it.by TampaShooters6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time we have no idea when or if an update will occur as the products have only been sold for less than a month.by HisenseTechSpecialist10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tweeted them, asked them on facebook about updates and that was two weeks ago and still no answer. I returned mine from the lack of support from them.by imkyle11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has Bluetooth. Works with BT headsets, speakers, and keyboards, so far.by StuGoo6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bluetooth 3.0by bkb5556/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The bluetooth works very well. I have some Motorola bt headphones that work great with it. Haven't tried my bt keyboard yet.by jjjtech6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this tablet has Bluetooth. Please look at the full specs over at www.sero7.comby Starhappa6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by CTAPEEM6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has Bluetooth. Always look at the specifications of an item to see if it has the features your looking for.by CoverAllBasis6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has Bluetooth.by Hemingways6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this tablet is Bluetooth capable.by HisenseProductExpert12/16/2013Written by a verified representative from HisenseProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had mine for over a year. Issues: Does not reliably connect with WiFi especially at work where there are many users and at home if I'm not close to the router. It has been like this from day one. The charging cord connects loosely with the port so I have to be careful not to knock it loose. Sometimes the settings don't always work properly eg. It's supposed to sync my email automatically but doesn't always do so unless prompted. My biggest complaint is the WiFi connectivity issues. In retrospect I should have trialed the WiFi at work immediately than I likely could've returned it within the 30 day time period.by Syd257/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased this product for the current listed (on line ) price of $115.00 at my local Walmart. They offer a Product Care Plan that is stated as $15.00 and is explained online for the tablet. In store they told me that it gives an extra two years & is in effect from day 1 of purchase. It cover all perils - like accidental damage from a drop, bump, dip in a puddle and the like. It is a replace, repair or full refund of purchase price if broken. At $15.00 its a no-brainer in my bookby An anonymous customer6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Recommend you go with a NEXUS 7. I have had both and after 6 months problems with HISENSE. Sending it back for repair etc.by kidagn5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Tablet is as good as any,,, should last a long time if tooking care of...by skywarn2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had mine since September and it still works great. I also purchased the Walmart warranty which is a great buy and also covers drops and spills. Hisense is only an off brand here. They are a well respected top rated brand in China. If you purchase this, or any tablet, run it through all its features soon after you buy it. If anything doesn't work right, return it and get another one.by calcikid5610/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might have problems with this tablet based on a sample of 1. I had it 6 months and the WI-FI failed. Removes at least 70% of the reason I got the tablet. The warranty service by Hisense is slow, I did get a Wal-Mart protection care plan but when I tried to use it instead of the manufacturers I could not. Still waiting for Hisense to get back to me on warranty claim, it has been a week. You may want to get another tablet, you may have to go to Apple to get something that doesn't have problems.by Not2happyw1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it will not die in 6 months or even a year.I had mines for 9 months now and it has not died on me or anything like that.Its the best tablet i have spent better than all the other tablets.Also i have owned a tablet before called the "Novo 7 Crystal" , its a known chinese tablet and that was my first tablet and the customer service was ok but not the best and would email them every week hoping to get an answer.Hisense customer service is the best and have one of there headquarters is in the usa and the other is in china, so you'll get it in usa.by KRPR147/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've read people who bought the original Nexus 7 in 2012 and after a couple of months they had massive amounts of problems. The tablet became very slow, the touch screen had problems, the GPS went ect.... That is coming from the brand name Asus. Every tablet may have problems down the road. I've had my Sero 7 pro for about 3 months now and have had zero problems. I did buy the two year warranty from Walmart as many people did too which is fantastic. I'd try this tablet out. It's really nice and the built quality is amazing for the price.by imkyle1/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?