About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Move comfortably in this 6- Pack of Hanes Boys' Briefs. They are made from 100 percent cotton and are preshrunk for an ideal fit wash after wash. The cotton briefs are breathable and give you the support you need throughout the day. They come in solid white and have a wide elastic waistband that moves with your body. These Hanes briefs are available in extra small to large sizes.
Hanes Boys' Briefs, 6-Pack:
- 100% Cotton
- 6 pairs of briefs
- Preshrunk cotton
- Heathered briefs are cotton-poly blend
- Machine wash cold
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||4 – 5||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||5 – 6||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/7 (S)||6 – 7||45 – 47½||25||22½||25|
|7||7 – 8||48 – 49½||26||23½||26|
|8||8 (M)||8 – 9||50 – 52||26½||24½||27½|
|10||10/12 (L)||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||27||25½||28½|
|12||9 – 10||56 – 58||28||26½||30|
|14||14/16 (XL)||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||29½||27½||31½|
|16||11 – 12||61 – 64||31||29||33|
|18||18 (XXL)||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||30||34|
|8 HUSKY||8H (M)||49 – 51||30||29||30½|
|10 HUSKY||10/12H (L)||51½ – 54½||30½||30||31½|
|12 HUSKY||55 – 57||31½||31||33|
|14 HUSKY||14/16H (XL)||57½ – 59½||33||32||34½|
|16 HUSKY||60 – 63||34½||33½||36|
|18 HUSKY||18H (XXL)||63½ – 65½||36||34½||37|
|8 SLIM||8 – 9||50 – 52||25½||21½||25½|
|10 SLIM||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||26½||22½||26½|
|12 SLIM||9 – 10||56 – 58||27||23½||28½|
|14 SLIM||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||28½||24½||30½|
|16 SLIM||11 – 12||61 – 64||30||25½||32|
|18 SLIM||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||26½||33|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- mediumby seikooc11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got medium for my 10 yr old who's around 60 lb. He's petite and slim. If your boy is shorter side, small would be too tight and medium would fit better. The brief has kind os small leg holes. Hope it helps.by RunwayMama8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is also 6 and weighs about 50lbs. He wears size 6. I would recommend a size 7 or 8..by MsTria7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium size would be good.by moonlitedragon7/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a Medium for my son who is 50 pounds and 6 yrs old. I find most Hanes items shrink but are very good quality.by mommyof2smiles1/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have you looked at the Size Guide Walmart provides ? What (size)has he been wearing up until now?by GOFORYOURS3/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son is 25 lbs and wears XS so i would think maybe L for your son.by lostsanity1/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A medium is about a 10-12 size. My son weights 87 lbs and I get him size large so my guess would be a medium for your 55 lb old grandson.by motherofseven5511/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandson weight 57 and I just bought him a medium. Much better fit. They are not too loose but he has enough room to breath. If you buy a small you'll be replacing them soon.by loulabelle8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should get hims the Small (6/8) since he is slim. My son is a regular size (not slim or husky) and these fit him like a slim (snug on the thigh & tummy).by Quito4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mediumby seikooc8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well my son does not like tight fitting underwear either. He is also 6 and weighs about 50lbs. He wears size 6.by MsTria7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We ordered the small size for our son. He is 6 yrs old and weighs 43 lbs. They are a comfortable fit for him. You might try the mediums but they could be too big.by moonlitedragon7/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THESE BOY'S BRIEFS WILL NOT FIT HIM. THE BIGGEST SIZE ON THIS PACKAGE IS L/ 14-16. BASED ON HIS HEIGHT HE'S GROWN OUT OF THE BOY'S DEPARTMENT & IS BETTER OFF IN THE MEN'S DEPARTMENT OR THE JUNIOR'S DEPARTMENT IF IT'S AVAILABLE. GOOD LUCK & HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!by iluvwalmartfromdabronx7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend these if your son doesn't like tight fitting underwear. My son is 3, but wears size 5. He too is tall and skinny and the wide waistband is tight around his middle while the bulk of the underpants are a little loose.by AmberDani1/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?