HairConfirm Hair Drug Test Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing is one of the most trusted methods of drug detection today and is used by law enforcement officials, organizations and parents alike. HairConfirm Premium Hair Drug Testing is designed for parents and individuals that want a fast and accurate hair drug testing result.
- The test detects for the most popular drugs for up-to 90 days.
- Private and Confidential: 100% confidential and anonymous; no personal information is required.
- Accurate and Reliable: We use a nationally accredited and recognized testing facility. Our laboratory uses the latest technology with state of the art equipment. Enzyme Immunoassay and GC/MS technology confirmation tests are used.
- Detailed Analysis of Drug History: Results include a positive or negative result for each hair class. In addition an assessment of hair dose response to identify, whether the user is a low (occasional), medium (weekend) or high (constant) user is provided.
- Accredited Laboratory: Our Laboratory is accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and all tests are supervised, reviewed and approved by Ph.D. staff scientists. Staff experience of over 1.5 million Hair Tests.
- Easy to Use and Convenient: With our easy-to-follow instructions, you take the hair sample at home and send it to the laboratory in the pre-paid package provided for you.
- You will receive the results within 3 business days after the samples have been received by the lab.
- Tests for Cocaine (cocaine & benzoylecgonine), Marijuana, Opiates (Codeine, Morphine and 6 monacteyl morphine), Methamphetamine, (Meth/amphetamine & Ecstasy), and Phencyclidine (PCP).
- This Kit Contains: 1 Instruction booklet, 1 Hair specimen transport foil piece, 1 Specimen ID card, 1 Clear pouch, 1 Pre-paid shipping mailer. The home drug testing solution for parents, It s all about drug prevention
|Model No.:||HCR 101|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 2.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby oooooouuuuccchhhhh9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no. they will do a initial screen which are cheap for them. If the test is negative, end of test and they make good money. If the initial screen is non-negative then they will do a confirmation test using a different testing method that is more time consuming, technical, and expensive called GC/MS. If that comes out non-negative, then for this test, because it is so NON-OFFICIAL, they would post the result on the website as positive. I prefer a test that is a step up from this, and if the GC/MS comes back non-negative, then a Medical Review Officer(MRO) contacts you and you go thru health history with them to make sure something isn't cross-reacting to give a false positive. If the MRO decides your not on any legal/prescribed medication that could becauseing the non-negative results, they would then declare that the test came back positive for........by oooooouuuuccchhhhh10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No additional chargesby ProfSerious7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby chefnana7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, cause you could have pulled the hair off your kid and sent it inby oooooouuuuccchhhhh12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on your employerby Doodle890057/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it. no name on itby chefnana1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I quit drinking 18 days ago and I take a hair test for alcohol, will the results show the date i quit drinking/
- this test does not include a screen for alcoholby oooooouuuuccchhhhh10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby chefnana10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alcohol is not tested for by hair analysis. Alcohol can be detected in urine for up to 90 hours and blood and breath are the alcohol content of the person at the time of the test.by GlobalSafetySecurityInc10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?