H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State + eFile 2009 - Formerly TaxCut
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Complete your taxes with ease with the H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State + eFile 2009. This software is made to provide the guidance you need to get taxes done and filed. It comes with everything you need, including both state and federal forms. This H&R Block tax software comes complete with step-by-step interviews to help guide you through the whole process. The experience will be customized to your tax situation.
H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State + eFile 2009, Formerly TaxCut:
- eFile software provides guidance for all your personal tax situations
- Federal forms and state forms
- Step-by-step interviews guide you through a customized experience relevant to your tax situation
- Everything you need to prepare your federal and state taxes in one complete program
- Live audit support with guidance and representation is included free when you file
- Print unlimited returns free
- Searches deductions for you
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.6 x 5.6 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does H&R Deluxe tax software include schedules (income & expense) for rental property ?
- Yes - but not all the "questions" - just the forms.by bispo1/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Short answer YES Check with Tax Cut site and click on "forms" for verification. Yo will find Sched E (both pages) and 4562. Why Block tells you to upgrade to the more expensive program is a mystery (Well, maybe not...)by bispo1/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, TAXCUT coverts data from your prior year's TAXCUT. I have been using the program for years and that is one of the reasons for continued use, that I can bring up the prior year information. **Please note that I do not save my information on the PC, I save it to disk and then insert the disk the next year and select BROWSE and the appropriate drive and everything comes up.by traumatt11/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, is says right on the back that you can import data from last years TaxCut. I sure hope it does!by TitusvilleWalMartQueen1/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?