Great Value Lemon Dishwasher Gel Detegergent, 75 Oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your dishes sparkling clean and lemony fresh with Great Value Lemon Dishwasher Gel, 75 oz. This product works hard, cutting grease and breaking down oils, so you don't have to. The refreshing lemon scent of this dishwasher detergent makes it desirable and creates a refreshing fragrance you will love. The formula is free from phosphates, is safe for your septic systems and is entirely kosher.
Great Value Lemon Dishwasher Gel Detegergent, 75 Oz:
- Safe for septic systems
- Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money, whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed
- Fragancia Limon. Gel Para Lavavajillas. Antiseptico
- For virtually spotless dishwashing
- Great Value detergent
- No phosphates
Warnings: Harmful If Swallowed. Eyes and Skin Irritant. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Eye and Skin Irritant. Contains No Chlorine Bleach and Sodium Silicate. Not For Hand Dishwashing. Do Not Mix With Other Cleaning Products Or Ammonia As Irritating Fumes May Result. Avoid Contact With Fabric. Do Not Reuse Bottle. This Product Does Not Contain Any Phosphates. Emergency First Aid Treatment: If Swallowed Or Gets In Mouth: Rinse Mouth Thoroughly, Drink A Glassful of Water Or Milk, Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor Immediately. Do Not Induce Vomiting Unless Directed By Doctor. Eye Contact: Flush Eye Thoroughly With Water For At Least 15 Minutes. Contact Doctor Immediately. Skin Contact: Rinse With Water. Always Refer to Packaging For The Most Up to Date Allergy Information. Nocivo Si Se Ingiere. Irritante De Ojos Y Piel. Mantener Fuera Del Alcance De Los Ninos. Mantener Fuera Del Alcance De Los Ninos. Irritante De Ojos Y Piel. Contiene Lejia De Cloro Y Silicato De Sodio. No Apto Para Lavado Manual De Vajilla. No Mezclar Con Otros Productos De Limpieza Ni Con Amoniaco, Ya Que Podrian Generarse Gases Irritante. Evitar El Contacto Con Telas. No Reutilizar El Envase. Este Producto No Contiene Fosfatos. Tratamiento De Primeros Auxilios En Caso De Emergencia: En Caso De Ingerir O Introducir En La Boca: Enjuagar La Boca Abundantemente, Beber Un Vaso Lleno De Agua O De Leche, Llamar De Inmediato A Un Centro De Intoxicaciones O Al Medico. No Inducir El Vomito A Menos Que El Medico Lo Indique. En Caso De Que Entre En Contacto Con Los Ojos: Enjuagar El Ojo Con Abudnante Agua Durante Al Menos 15 Minutos. Llame A Un Medico De Inmediato. En Caso De Que Entre En Contacto Con La Piel: Enjuagar Con Agua.
Ingredients: Contains Sodium Silicate and Chlorine Bleach. Contiene Silicate Do Sodio Y Lejia De Cloro.
Directions: Carefully Remove The Seal Under The Cap Before Use. For Best Results: Load Properly: Load So Soiled Surfaces Face Spray. Do Not Block Spray to Top Rack. Fill All Cups Completely. Use Hot Water. to Avoid Damage. Check to Make Sure All Items Are Dishwasher Safe. Separate Silverware from Stainless Steel. Do Not Spill Gel Directly On Silverware. Presoak: Soak Tough to Clean Items In 1 Tablespoon of Automatic Dishwashing Gel to 1 Quart of Hot Water. Do Not Presoak Silver Or Cast Iron Items.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.88 x 10.0 x 5.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've been using Walmart's GV brand dish-washing gel for a couple of years and have never seen that (or any) problem with it.by PAMarj6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,,and bleaching the insides of my brandnew dishwasher and dulling the chrome. :(by Horserider559/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! It's not your dishwasher, or a bad batch. This stuff is horrible.by jaigee2/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can try white vinegar to flush your dishwasher. It should help remove the residue and is natural. Try using less of the product fill the holder just under what it wants. Also make sure not to put big things in front of the soap trap it my only open partiallyby MillMa10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart provides MSDS to our customers to assist with proper usage of the products and help our small business customers to comply with applicable regulations through this website: http://msds.walmartstores.com/ If you are unable to locate an MSDS please call 1-800-530-9923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST MSDS THROUGH HAZMAT@WAL-MART.COMby MSDSHelp3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Have not used this product yet, but have just finished ordering it for the first trial. If no one has answered your question by the time I get the product to my house, then I will check the bottle and see if I can locate the information for you. Was going to try the generic brand here against the name brand I have been using, to see how it performs in my dishwasher. It happens to be $3.00 cheaper, which would add up over a period of time.by ccenterprises71/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- For a physical copy of the MSDS we ask that you contact Walmart Hazardous Material Information Office at 479-277-6800, Option 2. You may also research MSDS sheets on line by visiting http://msds.walmartstores.com/applications/.by HelpPL1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?