Graco Meal Time High Chair, Pammie
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Meal Time High Chair makes meal times comfortable for you and baby. The four-position height adjustment and three-position reclining seat allow you to customize the high chair for optimal comfort. The locking casters and compact fold make this high chair even more convenient. Flowers are a little girl's favorite, so the Pammie fashion will be too! Vines of soft lavender, charcoal and pink flowers are complemented by solids of the same colors.
Graco Meal Time High Chair, Pammie:
- The affordable folding high chair with the essential features for mealtime
- 4 height positions and 3 recline levels help adjust baby for easy feedings
- Removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert makes clean up quick and hassle-free
- Machine-washable seat pad makes clean up easy
- Convertible 3- and 5-point harness keeps baby secured
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 23.0 x 42.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Try looking at Graco.comby firsttimemomagain7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to purchase one from Graco.by Booger639/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will fold up well to use.by CommunityAnswer11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it folds but the footrest sticks out a little bit on one side but still pretty compact.by Navi114/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i am having my first child and am curious how soon i can put her in a high chair and what should i look for?
- Whenever you start with solids would be a good time to use a high chair. As a Mom of a now toddler, I can't think of a time during her newborn period where I would have needed a high chair. I would look for a chair that can be easily wiped clean (the whole chair, not just the tray), adjustable height, reclines, has wheels, and has nothing keeping you from easily getting your child out.by HappyMomma10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?