Gold's Gym Stridetrainer 380 Elliptical Trainer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gold's Gym Stridetrainer 380 Elliptical Trainer is a terrific rear-drive elliptical that features six built-in workouts designed by Certified Personal Trainers. Choose from aerobic, weight-loss or performance goals - and you'll be on your way to a slimmer, leaner you. Console controls help you conveniently adjust the resistance of your workout. And to round it all out, the Golds Gym Elliptical 380 is equipped with a large LCD, convenient transport wheels and a 14" stride length.
Gold's Gym Stridetrainer 380 Elliptical Trainer:
- 14" Stride Length: Enjoy long, full strides and develop long lean muscle with this 14" stride length
- 6 Personal Trainer Workouts on the Gold's Gym Elliptical Trainer: Each workout, created by a Certified Personal Trainer, automatically adjusts your resistance to focus on aerobic, weight-loss or performance goals
- Digital Resistance: Digital resistance allows you to adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity
- Dual-Grip PowerPulse Heart Rate Monitor: Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these sensors that are built into the handlebars to ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals
- LCD Window: Quickly view your speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned on this easy-to-read display
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance: This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout. Choose from several resistance levels on the Gold's Gym Elliptical Trainer to target specific workout and conditioning goals
- Transport Wheels: The built-in wheels make moving this Golds Gym Elliptical 380 from one place to another a lot easier
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated during your workout by keeping your water bottle close in the built-in water bottle holder
- 250 lbs Weight Capacity: This elliptical is capable of accommodating up to 250 lbs.
- Warranty: This Golds Gym Elliptical 380 comes with a 90-Day Warranty
- Gold's Gym Elliptical Trainer model number: GGEL62808
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||68.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||61.0 x 26.0 x 55.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- on the back of the elliptical at the base, turn them and tthey adjust up and down to level it out.by TiredofNicknames12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must not have taken enough time to put it together. my husband spent 2 1/2 hours being very careful to make sure it was secure and stable every step of the way. he is a big guy and goes fast, and has no problems.by sweetivorybaby2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The feet in the back raise up and down by turning them, just make sure it is LEVEL. I have mine on a wood floor that is very uneven (old) and i just made some adjustments to the feet and it is fine.by superglue342/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I quickly learned I needed to apply a wrench to the nut protion and then I tightened the head of the screw and it worked greatby An anonymous customer12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same problem. I think that the elliptical is not heavy enough and there is nothing we can do.by Hljohnson12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- did you level it per the instructions? there are leveling knobs on the back support leg that screw up and down to level the machine out.by EconomicallyEquipped8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had a little wobble and noise. I did put the grease solution on it as the instructions indicated. However, it seems to the problem intermittently. But it works great. Maybe call the manufacturer for a solution.by monicasworld3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did. I checked a few things and noticed that there were a few loose pieces. Once those were tightened I no longer had this problem.by NinMur3/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes when i assembled mine it mad a knock noise in the wheel part.. I havent figured out how to fix it.. But I will be turning it back in for a non defective one.by PhAtEvRyMiN9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when did it start doing that right away?. You have a 1 year free warranty if you registered the product maybe you need to call the 1800 numberby TOYTOYTWENTYSIX2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think you can fix it. I've only had mines for 4 days and it squeaks, rocks, cracks, and make some strange clunky noise when im on it. I am taking mines back you should probably do the same. Good Luck!by LikesABargain012/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the store put mine together and it was a little wobbly and I slimply tightened it and now it si solid. Keleeby An anonymous customer2/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Really simple, it has rolling cups. I rocked forward and move it any where. I pulled mine up to steps to get it in the house. :)by An anonymous customer7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found that as I carefully hold onto the bars in front and tilt it forward it will roll on its wheels.by ResearchedConsumer17/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has wheels, I'm 5'2, 118 lbs, and i move it across my living room every day with no problemsby EconomicallyEquipped7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty heavy so you'd definitely need help moving it from one location to another. The box itself weighed about 110 lbs.by justmeandjay1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The elliptical has wheels on one end so it's pretty easy to move.by mgriffi7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it weights 100 lbs so its not too easy unless you have help. It does not have wheels either. If you have someone helping you by lifting it and moving then its ok. otherwise not so easy.by Ohio599/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?