Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 300 Elliptical
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the benefits of Gold's Gym exercise equipment without leaving your home with the Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 300 Elliptical. The Gold's Stride Trainer 300 features a 2-position adjustable stride length, digital resistance levels and eight workout apps, so you can customize your workout intensity. You can adjust the speed and incline without disruption during your workout because the Gold's Gym elliptical has a silent magnetic resistance. The Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 300 Elliptical has a large LCD workout display that tracks your speed, time, distance, calories burned, fat calories burned and pulse. Other tracking features include a PowerPulse heart-rate monitor and target pacer indicator light. With this elliptical, you can enjoy a strenuous workout in the comfort of your home.
Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 300 Elliptical:
- 2-positon adjustable stride length of 12" and 18"
- 8 workout apps that automatically adjust the speed and incline
- Silent magnetic resistance allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout
- Digital resistance levels
- Large LCD workout display that tracks your speed, time, distance, calories burned, fat calories burned and pulse
- PowerPulse heart rate monitor
- Target pacer indicator light
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 51.00"L x 24.00"W x 65.00"H
- Boxed dimensions: 38.58"L x 14.57"W x 24.41"H
- Model# GGEL62907
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||124.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||51.0 x 24.0 x 65.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This elliptical has two adjustable stride lengths, 12" and 18"by FitnessCap1/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The description of 10" stride length is incorrect. The stride length can be set at either 12" or 18".by Glorybound3331/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stride length is 12-18 inches.by racenan1/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oops... the website I MEANT to include is: http://www.iconservice.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/manuals.d2w/report?man=GOLDS+GYMby An anonymous customer7/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... at the ICON Customer Service website: http://www.iconservice.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/manuals.d2w/report?name=GGEL629070&m=1&lan= You will need to know the model# which you can find at the back of the machine.by An anonymous customer1/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took the front T support off and put some axel grease where the two round pieces slide into each other and never heard a sound again. Even though the bolts hold tight there is still a small bit of wiggle and the axel grease stops the noise 100%.by GCAT2/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is not that tight. I would contact Gold's Gym ASAP. I found out the hard way there is only a 90 day warranty. They were helpful in trying to solve my issues (though my machine still shakes and makes tons of noise)l Hopefully they can help you before it's too late...otherwise I'd take it backby SkysMommy1/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?