George Foreman 84-sq in 5 Serving, Removable-Plate Grill, Red, GRP2841R
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Feed your grilling needs and create nutritious meals in minutes with the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill, GRP2841R. George Forman grills are famous for their maximum cooking capabilities, and this grill has a patented slope that helps knock out the fat from your foods as you cook, making your meals healthier and tastier. The nonstick coating on the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill, GRP2841R lets you cook oil-free meals that taste amazing. And you'll know when your food is ready to be served when the built-in ready indicator lights flash. A dishwasher-safe grease tray helps make cleanup a snap. The George Foreman cooking grill is a great addition to any kitchen and is great for college students and young adults learning to grill foods. This grill accommodates two servings of food.
George Foreman Removable Plate Grill, GRP2841R:
- Accommodates 5 servings of food
- Cook healthier and tastier foods
- Cook oil-free meals
- Knock out fat from foods while you cook
- Variable temperature control
- Cool-touch handle
- Nonstick cooking surface
- Ready indicator lights let you know when food is ready
- Dishwasher-safe grease tray
- George Foreman Grill Red, 84-sq in 5 Serving dimensions: 12.5"L x 15.25"W x 4.5"H
- George Foreman Grill Red, 84-sq in 5 Serving model# GRP2841R
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.059|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 15.25 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this only comes with the top and bottom plates.by TiredBandMoms9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model only comes with the top and bottom platesby SuesieQ2U10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, only one plate comes with itby cmf2311/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no - only one grill plateby cmf2311/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only comes with two plates. I have heard that other plates you can order do fit it, but I can't say for sure.by MajorWalmartFan10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top grill gets hot too!!! No need for flipping. Simple and easy!!!by SingleandaHomebody8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Top grill plate gets hot, too. No need to turn whatever you're cooking, so that cuts down on cooking time.by mallardtracker10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top plate gets hot too, and cooks the meat evenly on both sides at the same time.by munchkin22548/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Foremans work the same way. Yes the top also gets hot. No you do not have to flip the meat to cook it.by StewLana8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The grill plates are adjustable. Flat for paninis and down for grilling.by cardinal741/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom plate has grooves, the top plate has groves with an extra diagonal half line in each groove (I've never seen this type of groove in any other George Foreman grill). I hope this answers your question.by TiredBandMoms6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are like ridged Teflon surfaces that the food sits on and therefore have to be cleaned after use. The removable "plates" versions of the George Forman grill are a significant upgrade over the older models where the grills plates didn't come off so cleaning was more taxing.by nefy11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product features 2-in-1 grill and panini plates.by CommunityAnswer9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?