George Foreman 60-sq in 4 Serving, Classic-Plate Grill, Black, GR2060B
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cook healthy meals for the entire family in just minutes with this GR20608 George Foreman Classic Plate Grill. It features a cool-touch handle and a non-stick cooking surface for wonderfully grilled food. The George Foreman Black Grill, 60 sq in, accommodates up to four servings of food. The patented slope helps reduce the fat on your food as it cooks. Since the surface is nonstick, you don't have to add cooking oil for healthy cooking. This George Foreman Classic Grill has a 1" adjustable cooking height hinge to allow you to cook larger pieces of food. In addition, it features a 2-in-1 panini press for delicious sandwiches. It also includes dual power and ready indicator lights to help you cook your food to the level you want. Clean-up is easy with the dishwasher-safe grease tray.
George Foreman 60-sq in Grill, Black:
- Accommodates 4 servings of food
- Cool-touch handle
- 2-in-1 grill and panini press
- Nonstick cooking surface
- 1" adjustable cooking height hinge
- Dual power and ready indicator lights
- Cord wrap
- Dishwasher-safe grease tray
- Dimensions: 11.5"L x 9.25"W x 3.5"H
- Model# GR2060B
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 9.25 x 3.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Rumpkin12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not, You simply unplug it when you want it to turn off.by Vahri10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby TDD602/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't.by EllnCee12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it has no switch, you plug it in when you want to se it. It only takes 3 to 4 minutes to heat up.by quarter25back12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - it does not. I just unplug it at the power point (wall) if it gets too hot, then let the food rest a bit, then plug it in again to finish the cooking oFf !by SAIowa12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not on this model.by Vahri9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby TDD605/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by EllnCee12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the grills are permanent.by quarter25back11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe it cooks from the top and bottomby chillidawg9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dual power refers to the indicator lights. There are two ("dual"), one for power on, and one for when the food is ready.by BearPup4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?