About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its timer functions, keep warm plate, and pause and serve feature, this GE Coffee Maker is a great personal coffee companion. Ideal for small households and suited for those moments when you just want a quick cup, the GE Coffee Maker adds style and function to your counter top appliance collection.
GE Coffee Maker, Programmable Digital, 5-Cup:
- 5-cup coffee maker
- Programmable digital brew and timer functions
- Non-stick keep warm plate
- Pause and serve feature
- Water level indicator
- Removable nylon filter
- Charcoal filter for better tasting coffee
- Stainless steel trim
- 1 hour auto shut off
- Cord storage
- The GE Coffee Maker features a specially designed carafe spout for faster, dripless pouring
- AC120V 60Hz 650W
- UL listed
- Model# 169208
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.05 x 7.08 x 11.61|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you have to use ground coffee in the filter.by dollydance9/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no,but I found it easier to use paper filters. you use ground coffee.by gizpinsmom7/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to grind all beans in any maker or just buy regular ground coffee. This maker has it's own basket so no filter is needed. Hope this helps.by wvtbred7/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT DOESNTby IGOTTHEGOODS6/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, this is just a coffee maker. You can buy small coffee grinders at Walmart for 12-15 bucks.by ToyotaGuy3/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This coffeemaker is designed for Pre-ground Drip coffee. It does not grind the coffee. You cannot use it without grinding the beans first.by Brianskitchenstuff2/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, will not work with un-ground beans. Just but the average "ground" coffee.by SodaCracker2/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If made coffee gets cold in pot after the warming plate turns off, how do I reactivate the warming plate to warm the coffee I didn't drink?
- I'm still trying to figure that out! I did try just pressing the "on" button, but it seemed to be reheating the water and starting the whole cycle. I've just been using the microwave.by dollydance9/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To reheat the coffee after the one hour shut off push the power button and the keep warm plate will begin to cycle for one hour.by Brianskitchenstuff10/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The warming plate does not get hot enough to reheat coffee. Use your microwave. Most microwaves will reheat a mug of coffee in 45 seconds or lessby IBlycan10/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can press "Power" again, just put carafe (some left cofee in)on keep warm plate, let 's unit dry brew, during this time, you can see power button willl flash, don't care that ,after about 9 mintues ,Power button will stay on , unit go into keep warm cycle. Use this way, you can warm you left coffee, but we don't recommend you do this regularly.by JeffPu10/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think that feature is offered. I couldn't find any directions for this in my manual.by SouthernMama7710/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can leave the old one in or take it out and it will still make coffee.by 4335Grace1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maker will make coffee without using a filter, just fine. If the filter becomes old and blocked from use, personally, I would not want it's results, touching my lips.by Blackxacto4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don’t need to use the charcoal filter if your water is soft or doesn't or isn’t chlorinated. I only use my filter in the summer when the city adds chlorine to my water supply. The filter makes a big difference in flavor by getting rid of the chlorine taste.by Brianskitchenstuff4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will brew without the charcoal filter. Because we have good soft water, I don't use the filter at all in mine.by WalmartShopper71311/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?