GE 4-Device Audio/Video Switch
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The GE Four-Device Audio/Video Switch offers you convenience that you can count on. It easily eliminates the need to change out cords based on your connectivity needs by allowing you to have several plugged in simultaneously. The audio video switch box will connect up to four devices, keeping your equipment area more organized. With a compact size, it stores easily in your entertainment area. It is black in color, ensuring that it blends smoothly with your devices.
GE 4-Device Audio/Video Switch:
- Connect up to 4 devices
- Eliminates disconnecting and reconnecting cables
- Digital TV converter model# 37630
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.2 x 6.7 x 4.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nope. Unfortunately not.by MarchMommy089/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Audio/Video only! You'll not be able to connect it if u use a coaxial cable.by Jeysi9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately NO...!!! You have to do it manually.by Jeysi9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?