About this item
About this item
The Funai DV220FX4 DVD Player/VCR is a perfect throwback for your video collection. Not only can you play videotapes on it, you can also play DVDs. Get the best of both worlds with this DVD/VCR combo!
Funai DV220FX4 DVD Player/VCR:
- DVD player/VCR with line-in recording (no tuner)
- 4-head VCR
- DVD player
- Progressive scan video out
- Slow Motion, Still Frame
- Line-in recording through cable/satellite box
- Dolby Digital stream out
- Component video output
- S-Video output
- Video output
- Audio output (L + R)
- Digital audio output (coaxial)
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- If you have cable or dish that actually selects the channel/station you watch, then this should work without a self-contained tuner. Typically units such as the Funai have a selector allowing to either use channel 3 or 4 as the "input" from your cable/dish box. You can not record or watch two programs at the same time as probably your cable/dish tuner can only provide one program at a time. Even a combo with a tuner is sorta useless when used with cable/dish as the cable/box is the decoder for the incoming signal and it can output only one channel at a time.by scanr4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It actually means that you will not be able to record any programs on this vcr. You need a tuner to be able to record channels from your television and because this device does not have a "tuner" you are unable to record anything. That's what they mean by "No Tuner". "NO TUNER"= "NO RECORDING TV CHANNELS".by ShantD3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (46) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- You won't be able to program channels.by CommunityAnswer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- You can not program channels into this unit. I understand you have to an external tuner. No idea what that is - but we bought one of these today and we are taking it back tomorrow!by angel2tim2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this device cannot record on DVDs or VHS, because it does not have a TUNER.by ShantD4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- No; this does not record DVDs or CDs. It can record VHS tapes only. Good luck!by marketdoctor4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The disc drive is only a player. Units that record to a disc are typically 2-3 times more expensiveby RyaninOH4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does!by angel2tim3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the remote is includedby DadR3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?