Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Juice With 99.8% Aloe, 1 gal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a soothingly pure drink with Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Juice With 99.8% Aloe, 1 gal. It's cold processed entirely from the plant's inner gel fillet. This drinking aloe vera juice is 100 percent organic with zero carbs, cholesterol, fat and calories.
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Juice With 99.8% Aloe, 1 gal:
- No calories, no cholesterol
- Organic aloe vera juice with no fat, no carbs
- Juice from 100% inner gel fillet
- Made with organically grown, cold processed aloe
See all diet foods and drinks
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, (A Food Preservative At 1/10 Of 1%).
Directions: Drink 4 To 8 ounces; preferably at meal time or as desired. Use plain ormix with your favorite juice.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 7.0 x 8.25|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 40 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It taste like a leaf. Add it to a favorite juice.by adqkid11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (26) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- like dirty water - but nothing horrible, worth it for the health benefits!by jrk00011/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Somewhat, but is better if other juices are added such as grape, cranberry, blueberry-pomagranate, etc. But after awhile, I found I got used to the taste and now I can take it plain without much problem. The slight bad taste is worth the results!by kalgal211/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some like it; most say it is awful; but it is wateredf down to the point that it tastes like real weak unsweented bitter tea.by AloeHealthy11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby contortcloud10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I can't even describe the taste. It doesn't taste like a food product. But if you get the benefits of it, then I guess it's worth it.by lukasmay10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 100% Organic. Zero caleries and 99.8% Aloe Vera gel.by AWChris11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Tsitra8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby MustangSally099/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is gluten free. Gluten is a product found in grains and processed flours.by NaturalHealer9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- apple, oj, pineapple, cranberry or just water. The less you dilute it the quicker you'll begin to enjoy it on its own.by LatinCycle8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Orange juice will really help take over if you can't take the aloe taste,apple juice will pair up with it refreshingly for a better taste but won't totally take over and cranberry juice which I do a lot is always good for females but sometimes sugary so the aloe helps by not having a lot of sugar and carbs at all and it taste great especially really cold.by ELynn111/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally would say a tart juice. Like cranberry or a sharp juice like grape. Aloe juice very much resembles apple juice and apple juice, no added sugar is great for the kidney's. It really depends on your taste for juice.by adqkid11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The taste is very light, so any fruit juice or ice tea would be fine.by GauGoo9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?