About this item
With this Fisher-Price Shopping Adventure Cash Register, little girls can shop and pal around with Dora. The Dora cash register toy allows girls to shop for over 200 items at any of the eight included stores. The cash register toy is setup so girls can peruse the catalogue for items, then select and ring up each item on the cash register toy, then squeeze the scanner trigger to hear different item prices. This role-playing game is a fun and unique activity for little girls who love to shop with their family. The Fisher-Price Shopping Adventure Cash Register comes with an LCD screen, a working calculator, pretend scanner, six paper tags, a credit card, 20 money pieces and a favorites sticker sheet so they can mark their most-wanted items. As a bonus, this Dora cash register also comes equipped with all the necessary AA batteries so she can get shopping right away.
Fisher-Price Dora Shopping Adventure Cash Register:
- Go on a shopping adventure with Dora
- Plastic construction
- Shop for over 200 items in 1 of the 8 included stores
- Flip through the included catalog
- Select items, type in the prices and ring them up
- Squeeze the trigger on the scanner to hear different item prices
- LCD screen
- Working calculator
- Pretend scanner
- Includes: 6 paper tags, a credit card, 20 money pieces and a favorites sticker sheet
- The Fisher-Price Shopping Adventure Cash Register requires 3 AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 11.139"L x 7.619"W x 7.964"H
- No assembly required
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.139 x 7.619 x 7.964|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.