First Check Home Drug Test 4 Drugs Tested
Customers also considered
- $18.88 Was $22.88Save $4.00
- $9.17 Was $11.67Save $2.50
- $13.32 Was $15.78Save $2.46
- $10.00 Was $12.91Save $2.91
- $40.94 Was $53.25Save $12.31
- $12.98 Was $14.55Save $1.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In a few simple steps, the First Check Home Drug Test provides you with results that are 99% accurate in the privacy of your home. This test detects the possible use of the 4 most commonly-abused illicit drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine.
Warnings: For in-vitro diagnostic use. For external use only. Store at roomtemperature or refrigerated, 40°-86°F. do not freeze.
Directions: Collect sample. Attach the lid, rest cup on legs. Wait 5 minutes andread results.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 3.75 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 5 minutes, doesn't need to be sent anywhereby LM0610/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't need to be sent to a lab, unless you want to confirm it, which is unneccesary. Takes about 5 minutes for the results to show.by LM0611/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Takes 5 minutes and does not need to be sent away. You can send it in but that is only to confirm what you already know from the home test results.by Mars558/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby LM0610/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only heroin.by LM0610/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this drug test checks for opiates (which morphine is).by CommunityAnswer9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby LM0611/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you would need a test that registers Psilocybin.by JasonExAddict9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, shrooms are not detectable at all.by ArcticFox20135/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?