Consider these popular products
- Rollback$109.97 Was $139.00Save $29.03
- from $119.98
- from $100.99
- Rollback$49.94 Was $59.00Save $9.06
Farberware Professional Porcelain Enamel 2-Piece Skillet Set, Red
About this item
About this item
This Farberware Professional Porcelain Enamel 2-Piece Skillet Set will make a handy cooking accessory for your kitchen. You can use this set to make one-skillet meals for your family, saute vegetables, brown meats and more. The set features 8" and 10" skillets that can be used to cook a variety of foods. Each porcelain enamel skillet features aluminum construction to provide fast and even heating. The enamel exterior is easy to clean and does not stain, even with foods such as spaghetti sauce. The skillets' interior surfaces contain a commercial-grade nonstick coating for easy clean up and superior food release. The anti-warp base of the Farberware Skillet can withstand high stove top temperatures without warping. You can place this Porcelain Enamel Skillet in the oven to bake foods at temperatures up to 400 degrees. Dual-riveted cast stainless steel handles make each Farberware Skillet sturdy, while the silicone handles make them safe to grip and lift.
This Farberware Professional Porcelain Enamel 2-Piece Skillet Set will make a thoughtful gift for a wedding shower or a budding chef.
Faberware Progessional Porcelain Enamel 2-Piece Skillet Set:
- Aluminum construction provides fast,even heating
- Beautiful porcelain enamel exterior; non-staining and easy to clean
- Commercial-grade nonstick interior surfaces for excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Anti-warp base
- Dual riveted cast stainless steel and silicone handles
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Farenheit
- 8" open skillet
- 10" open skillet
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.5 x 14.25 x 8.25|
Ask a question
Q. 1. What material is the nonstick surface made of? 2. What types of utensils should be used on it? 3. Can it be washed in a dishwasher? Reviews?
- To all appearances, it is a high grade Teflon. As with any non-stick coating, you cannot use any metal utensil with them to avoid scratching the coating. I cannot imagine why you would need to wash them in a dishwasher. With the non-stick surface, it comes clean easily with a little soap and water.by rlaudig3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a representative from Farberware Cookware. 1. This cookware has a generic nonstick coating made by DuPont. 2. You should use silicon, wood, or plastic utensils with cookware. 3. Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. This cookware can fade in a dishwasher due to the harshness of the dishwashing detergent.by KitchenwareExpert4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. It is a teflon like surface 2. I only use wood or plastic/silicone utensils. 3. No need for dishwasher as a little hot soapy water cleans it up.by febgirl111/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what the nonstick surface is made of.2. You should use nylon or wooden utensils. 3. It should not be put in the dishwasher and you should not put soap on it.by 1959kid3/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?