Equate Weight Loss Shake, 6-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Equate Weight Loss Shake is a delicious and convenient meal replacer. It can help you lose weight or simply maintain your current status. These French Vanilla-flavored drinks have a smooth, rich taste. Each one is packed with calcium, protein and 24 vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health. Supplement your weight loss plan with these Equate diet shakes.
Equate Weight Loss Shake, 6-Pack:
- Delicious source of calcium, protein and 24 essential vitamins and minerals
- Assists weight loss and maintenance
- Smooth, rich taste
- 6-pack of French Vanilla-flavored meal replacement shakes
See all diet foods and drinks
Warnings: Contains Milk/If You Want to Lose Weight and Are Under 18, Pregnant, Nursing, Have Existing Health Problems, Or Want to Lose More Than 30 Pounds, Please See A Doctor Before Starting This Or Any Diet Plan. Do Not Lose More Than Two Pounds Per Week After The First Week. Rapid Weight Loss May Cause Health Problems. Do Not Use This Product As A Sole Source of Nutrition. Eat At Least 1200 Calories A Day.
Ingredients: Fat Free Milk, Water, Canola Oil, Fructose, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Fructose, Potassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Carrageenan. Vitamins & Minerals: Sodium Acrobate, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, D, L-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Ferric Orthophosphate , D-Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12. Contains Milk.
Directions: Shake Well. Serve Chilled Or Over Ice. Refrigerate After Opening to Maintain Product Safety.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 8.1 x 4.9|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol Less Than 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 210 mg||9%|
|Potassium 650 mg||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Sugars 17 g|
|Protein 10 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are there any chemical diuretic, metabolism boosters, fat burners or appetite suppressants?
- There is 18 grams of sugar in an Equate Shake which is less than the amount of sugar in the Slimfast shakes which is 24 grams. The Equate Shakes are just the right amount of sweet.by Laura9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to drink these, but I prefer to just get whey protein powder (way less calories) and mix it with milk and fresh fruit to make my own smoothie. Some protein powders taste good enough to drink alone with water, but a lot are pretty nasty that way haha.by jmauck3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No herbal or medical stimulants or appetite suppressants are added in the shakes.by RQuinones8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product recommend one or two per day. You still want to maintain your nutrients in the food you eat as well.by An anonymous customer11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Since this is a meal replacement for you I would have one for each meal you are skipping.by hilchar11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Like any drastic measure to lose weight that includes fasting or liquids you should ask your physician. He/she would be the only person with medical knowledge and your personal medical history and be able to safely judge such a dietetic change of habit.by CaliCutie11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Equate Ultra Weight Loss Shakes offer 500mg Phosphorus and 500mg calcium, which is 50% of the FDA's daily value for both.by HelpPL1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains 24 vitamins and minerals, which unfortunately do not all fit on the website. In specific answer to your question, the product contains 500mg of Calcium (50% DV) and 500 mg Phosphorus (50% DV).by Manufacturer1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?