Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer 150 mg, 65ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you get that painful and uncomfortable heartburn in your chest, reach for the Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer. Heartburn happens, but you don't have to live with the pain. This fast-acting heartburn medicine helps relieve and prevent heart burn and acid indigestion. Take one does of Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer Medicine when you have a painful burning in your chest, a sour taste in your mouth, or experience excessive burping. The Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer Medicine is available 150 mg formula. Take one does before, during or after a meal to help prevent heartburn before it happens.
Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer Medicine:
- Heartburn relief
- Helps relieve acid indigestion
- Compare to Tagamet HB 200 active ingredient
- Take before, after or during a meal
- Acid reducer tablets
- 150 mg
Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each tablet): ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg); Inactive Ingredients: FD&C red, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.; Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet): Ranitidine 150 Mg (As Ranitidine Hydrochloride, USP 168 Mg) Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Red, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Black, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.125 x 4.69 x 3.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not. This product is meant to be swallowed with water and not chewed or crushed.by dmd817/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is meant to be swallowed immediately, not chewed or sucked on, so it does not come flavored.by Audiotech12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a product you swallow, you don't chew them up. There is a recommended wait of a half hour before you eat fomaximum performance and relief.by gregoreo6/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not made to be chewed - it is a small tablet which is swallowed whole so the flavor doesn't matter.by soodlenoup4/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer does not come in a mint flavor.by RQuinones4/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How long does it take for the symptoms of heartburn to decrease after taking a dose of this?
- I find relief in about a half hour. Good luck!by Lovestoshop75/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually you will notice significant results within the hour of taking an H2 blocker such as ranitidine. For me, it's usually less than 30 minutes and my symptoms are gone.by dmd8110/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I take one tablet early before eating and have no trouble at allby indian324/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a time frame in which the Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer will work as individuals will vary in the way they respond to the same dose of a single drug. The difference in response can result from a number of factors responsible for altering the drug effect that include genetics, disease, age and use of other drugs at the same time.by RQuinones4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find it works as well and is a great savings over other products.by Lovestoshop75/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ranitidine is an H2 blocker and works within an hour of dosage and doesn't decrease the amount of acid produced as significantly as omeprazole which is a PPI. PPI's have a more delayed effect because they target the final stage of acid production.by dmd816/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend that you consult with your health care provider for an explanation of the benefits provided by ranitidine verses omeprazole and which might be better for you.by RQuinones11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?