Equate Fiber Therapy Bulk-Forming Laxative 625mg, 140ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Equate Fiber Therapy Bulk Forming Laxative relieves occasional constipation to restore and maintain regularity. Gentle enough for everyday use, it is recommended to take this Equate Laxative with eight full ounces of water or other liquid. The fiber laxative is available in a 625mg, 140-count bottle. Equate Fiber Therapy Bulk Forming Laxatives will help you get relief.
Equate Fiber Therapy Bulk-Forming Laxative 625mg, 140ct:
- Gentle enough for everyday use
Warnings: Choking: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it toswell And block your throat or esophagus And may cause choking. Do nottake this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If youexperience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing orbreathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.Ask a doctor before use if you have abdominal pain, nausea orvomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over aperiod Of 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before orafter other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Whenusing this product do not use for more than 7 days unless directed bya doctor. Do not exceed 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directedby a doctor. Stop use And ask a doctor if rectal bleeding occurs oryou fail To have a bowel movement after use Of this or any otherlaxative. These could be signs Of a serious condition. Keep out ofreach Of children. In case Of overdose, get medical help or contact apoison control center right away.
Ingredients: Active: calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent To 500 mg polycarbophilbulk-forming laxative.; Caramel, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate,methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol,silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate.
Directions: Take each dose Of this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) ofwater or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid maycause choking. See choking warning. May take one To three days toprovide full benefit. Dosage And results may vary according To diet,exercise, previous laxative use or severity Of constipation, adults andchildren 12 years Of age And over: 2 caplets per dose, do not exceed 4doses per day. Children under 12 years Of age: ask a doctor.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.38|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.59 x 2.59 x 5.13|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think all those inactive ingredients may contribute to a slight coating on this oblong shaped tablet -- making it a tad easier to swallow than a round uncoated tablet ... Don't forget the stomach has a lot of other acid and enzymes for breaking stuff down ... The water recommendation may be more for ease of swallowing and preventing choking? ... Don't know what more to tell you -- just that it works!by naturemystic12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keep in mind, as most caplet type pills do these days, this pill has a coating on it that dissolves in your stomach acid, not water, vinegar or oil.by Ishmashaw8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compare the ingredients of this product, and metamucil (or the equate equivalent). This product contains Calcium Polycarbophil 625 Mg Equivalent to 500 Mg Polycarbophil Bulk-Forming Laxative Where as, last I checked, the equate "bulk forming" fiber/powder is some husk/fiber. This product is calcium and some other ingredients in pill form.by Wrk2ShopATWalmart12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see any sign of gluten in this product -- though my understanding of gluten may be a bit limited -- wheat byproducts?by naturemystic12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We cannot guarantee this product to be gluten free.by HelpPL2/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not appear that there is sugar in it. However 1 inactive ingredients listed is "carmel", which may be used for color, and may not be sucrose related.by GALinTO6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Fiber Therapy Bulk-Forming Laxative contains less than 2 grams of sugar per tablet.by RQuinones12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?