EAS Complete Protein Powder, Vanilla, 2 lbs
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The EAS Complete Protein Powder combines high-quality protein with vitamins and nutrients to help support a healthy and active lifestyle. This advanced formula shake mix contains protein to nourish lean muscles, but unlike some other powders, it also delivers calcium for bone health, fiber for good digestion, antioxidants for immune support and seven B vitamins for energy metabolism. The two-pound pack of vanilla protein powder is also available in other delicious flavors. The best time to take it is within 30 minutes after a workout, or as a snack between meals. You no longer need to sacrifice taste for nutrition. This high-quality protein powder is perfect for complete, everyday health.
EAS Complete Protein Powder:
- Ideal blend of high-quality protein and nutrients
- Calcium for bone health and fiber for digestive health
- B vitamins support energy and protein metabolism
- Good source of antioxidant vitamins C, E and selenium
- 2-lb vanilla protein powder package is available in a variety of delicious flavors
- How to use it: Take within 30 minutes post-workout or as a snack between meals
- Boasts an impressive 25 grams of protein per serving
- All the nutrition you need to support an active lifestyle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 7.875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product gets its protein from vegetables and soy.by CommunityAnswer7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredient label on the container lists soy protein isolate.by 65Techniques7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients: Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolateby WormWillie7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great option since it gives you all the proteins. I usually have a vitamin and banana with it. I also usually either have it every other day or have it at a different meal to switch things up and add variety.by Jaren167/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a question you should ask a nutritionist.by 65Techniques7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is okay, but don't rule out protein bars that are tasty and filling. Best wishes to you in your weight loss quest.by WormWillie7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has Sucralose listed as the second to the last ingredient. That would be a miniscule amount if that helps.by BeanieBooBoo8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not positive but, after reading the ingredients which included sucralose, fructose and polydextrin, maybe you will have to check the label at your local Supercenter. Sorry I wasn't more help,by Jaren162/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This contains protein powder and does not contain artificial sweetener.by CommunityAnswer2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?