Customers also considered
E-Stand Protective Case for Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
Check out these related products
- from $10.99
- $23.28 Was $25.86Save $2.58
- $13.07 Was $16.58Save $3.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The E-Stand Kindle Fire HD Protective Case acts as a layer of defence for your Kindle Fire HD. This stylish case converts from case to display stand for easy viewing. The wireless Bluetooth 2.0 ABS Keyboard easily detaches, so it can be used while the case is converted. This Kindle Fire Protective Case 8.9" allows full access to all Kindle Fire HD controls, and special built-in function keys provide ease of use. Use the function keys to search, playback media, adjust the volume and more. This Kindle protective case has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery that can provide a charge lasting for up to 45 hours.
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.65 x 6.89 x 0.79|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the key board is bought separate from buying the kindle fireby Swampbuggy13/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 4Tee1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it really has the key board. It is magnetic and can be removed from the cover. There is a battery that needs to be charged, comes with the charger. The good thing is that the charger is the exact same as what the kindle uses. Hope this helps. My daughter lovers hers!by TheHallClan9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will find it when you turn it on after you charge the key board to full chargeby Swampbuggy13/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blue Toothby 4Tee11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the battery for? does it plug into the usb port on the kindle and power it that way?
- no the battery is for the key board alone there is no usb port on the kindlefireby Swampbuggy13/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery is for the key board. Noby 4Tee1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?