Drive Medical SSP218DDA-ELR Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair 18 Inch Silver Vein Detachable Desk Arm Swing Away Elevating Leg
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The 18" Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical comes in an attractive, easy to maintain, powder coated, silver vein finish, and a steel frame for durability. The urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces. The embossed, nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean. The carry pocket on the backrest provides an easy and safe way to transport personal items. Comes standard with swing away, elevating footrests, padded detachable desk arms, push to lock brakes and plastic footplates.
- Powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Plastic foot plates with heel loops on footrests
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 44 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 26"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 41 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 33.0 x 13.0|
Ask a question
Q. Do the leg rests detach? I do not need leg rests in the house as I use my feet to help propel.
- Yes: they're removable/replaceable without toolsby Topcat549/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical, Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair, item # SSP218DDA-ELR is manufactured with removable elevating or swing away leg rests.by Drive Medical6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do detach from this product.by CommunityAnswer6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will arrive fully assembled: You have to attach the leg rests which just sit on mounting pins: no tools required.by Topcat549/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EXCEPT FOR LEG SUPPORTSby NECESSERY9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just unfold it after taking out of box.by servicep9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 44 Lbs: It folds for transport: just lift on the seat and it will fold very easily.by Topcat5410/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical, Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair, item # SSP218DDA-ELR has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs and is manufactured to be open and closed/folded.by Drive Medical10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$144.95Was
- from $187.99