Dreamy Nights Fiberbed Mattress Topper
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rejuvenate your mattress with the exclusive Dreamy Nights Fiberbed Mattress Topper. Designed to help you get more comfortable sleep, the 100-percent cotton material promotes breathability. Each fiber bed topper is filled with thousands of tiny down-like polyester cluster puff fibers that mimic the feel and plushness of real feathers. They conveniently and comfortably shape and conform to your body for a relaxed, luxurious rest. Each Dreamy Nights mattress topper uses a baffle box construction; this helps to prevent the fill from leakage, breakage or shifting. Simple spot cleaning is enough to keep the item looking as great as it did the day it was purchased.
Dreamy Nights Fiberbed Mattress Topper:
- Fiber bed topper is designed for comfort
- Conforms to your body for a restful sleep
- 100 percent cotton shell
- 100 percent polyester cluster puff fiber fill
- Spot clean only
- Twin comforter: 39" x 75" x 1.5"
- Full comforter: 54" x 75" x 1.5"
- Queen comforter: 60" x 80"x 1.5"
- King comforter 78" x 80" x 1.5"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 75.0 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would this cover be good to use on a pull out couch mattress, where you can feel the bars?
- My aunt had a pull out I used to sleep on when I took care of her and we tried everything to get rid of the bar feeling. We finally just came up with some giant cardboard pieces cut to fit as a base and then we bought a decent mattress and it was great! No more bad back from the bars.by ChrissieC10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no i think you will still feel those barsby trish123456786/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Although it is not firm enough to prevent you from feeling the bars.by SwampIan2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how poor the original mattress is, but I bought the Full size topper for my sofa bed and it has reduced the 'feeling bars' problem. When the sofa bed is not in use for periods of time I remove the topper and store it elsewhere because the folding mechanism of the sofabed causes creases in the same spot where the bars are.by MissAnnie50005/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You really need a saggy-sofa board, or something made with Foam. In fact, you could go to a fabric store and have them cut the size you need. Use a really sturdy foam though. That will cut back on the metal bar nuisance. Then, you could put the topper on the mattress. I would anyway, as those mattresses are really thin and wiry to begin with, no matter how good the base is. I've owned several sleeper sofas.by gymboree990310/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will definitely cover this up, but after about a year, the stuffing goes flat. Plus, you could not fold it up with the bed, or the fluffing in the pad would go flat. Also, depending on what size mattress you have in the couch, these toppers are not as long as they appear number-wise. I bought a queen size for my twin mattress, and the queen is still about 3 inches shorter than the twin mattress.by TheGoodOneToShop4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you can feel the bars. You'll need to buy a new mattress. But, it does give the pull out mattress a softness.by swedishfishaddict9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest a different product if you're wanting this to ease the feel of bars within a sleeper sofa. There is a product available from Improvements Catalog called a Sofa Bed Bar Shield that sells for less than $20. This should do the trick for you.by TweeterTot9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby ilove2dogs1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is good just for the top of your matress.by Chaw5471/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't but I have found it to stay in place well. Also, the stitching helps keep the material inside from moving and causing indentations after laying on it for so long. I am thoroughly impressedby don2464cat10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are no bands on the corners, it just sits on top of your mattress and sheets fit over it. So far I have not had any problems at all with it slipping out of place, it has stayed right where I put it.by frustratedsleeper10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "NOP" ITS JUST FLAT.by HILLBILLYPA10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- not like a fitted sheet, it lays on top of mattress and you put your fitted sheet over it to hold it in place.by pgreen7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No the topper doesn't have elastic corners and no there isn't any band's to hold it in place. Well worth the money though because it's very comfortable.by Corvettelover799910/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no bands or corners to hold it down. i just put a fitted sheet on top of it, that holds it in place.by Einkaeufer10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unfortunately it doesnt. But I havent had much movement on it with the sheets holding it down.by Texasgal7813310/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't have elastic corners. It lays on your mattress. What I did was used my mattress pad which does have those corners. and the pad stays in place. so glad I got it. slept on it for the first time last night. got a really good nights sleep.by timpy8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not have any bands or elastic corners. You would need to put this under a standard mattress pad (which is how I used it).by Cindep8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; it just sits on top of the mattress but under the fitted sheet.by avalonkat10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I was wondering if these different mattresses covers help provide comfort because my mattress causes alot of back and neck pain, any suggestions?
- my sleep has been blissful since i purchased it.by churchmouse629/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It makes for a more comfortable top but don't think it would help back or neck pain.by Lovestoshop710/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received this today and returned it to wal-mart. It does not fit a queen size bed. Its got lumps and humps and will NEVER be right. The squares are too far apart. It would NOT smoth out and just be aweful, I saw it and cannot BELIEVE anybody actaully sleeps on this thing and likes it. I purchased the 4" memory foam @ wal-mart, it cost more. But, this product is NOT as depicted!!!by MaMitchell10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have horrible back problems and have found that an air mattress topped with thick memory foam (3-4 in) topped with a pad like this is the ultimate in comfort and support. I love this pad and recommend it highly.by thisisthelastoneimtrying10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - this mattress topper is not thick enough to help with back pains etc caused by your original mattress.by MissAnnie500012/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- That is why I purchased it for my 22 year old son and he says it is helping alot!by shandme10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband used to get up really early, due to back pain in the bed, and he would soak in a hot bath before being able to function well each morning. Since sleeping on this, he has really limited the number of hot baths necessary for getting up each day. And he has thanked me several times!by gymboree990310/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was having back problems and neck aches and since I put this mattress cover on no more pain only comfortby koukla810/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem with my mattress and decided to try this out before buying a new one and I can say for me and my husband this topper lets us sleep a whole lot better. I no longer wake up with back pain. Definitely recommend!by yayahustn10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one topper really is a wonderful, dreamy topper, but it does go flat after about a year of use, and then you, like me, will be right back at the back pain. But for a year, it sure was wonderful.by TheGoodOneToShop11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?