Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Pillow
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Pillow has a 100 -percent polyester cover that is washable and removable. It can be used to protect it from dirt and damage from regular use. The inner filling is made from 64 percent polyurethane foam and 36 percent gel. This memory foam bed pillow conforms to the shape of your head for added comfort. It also features a contoured support that is designed for your neck. It has a cooling layer of gel that transforms it into a temperature-balanced comfort zone. This headrest has an elevated pressure-point relief with a cooling effect that is ideal for tired and stressed muscles. It is also good for everyday relaxation or more regulated sleep patterns. The gel memory foam bed pillow will help refresh your mind, body and spirit every night at bedtime. You can bring this sleeping accessory with you while traveling to ensure a proper night's sleep while on the go. Give yourself a soothing rest with the Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Pillow.
Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Pillow:
- 100% polyester cover
- Trugel temperature-balancing technology
- Memory foam
- Filling: 64% polyurethane foam, 36% gel
- Dimensions: 21"L x 15"W x 5"H
- Protective cover is removable and washable
- Gel memory foam pillow provides a soothing form of nightly rest and relaxation
- Helps you sleep better with proper support under your head and neck
- Bring this pillow with you while traveling to ensure a proper night's sleep while on the go
- Conforms to the shape of neck and head for added comfort
- Provides an elevated pressure-point relief with a cooling effect
- Includes a cooling layer of gel that transforms this pillow into a temperature-balanced comfort zone
- Ideal for tired and stressed muscles, everyday relaxation or more regulated sleep patterns
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 15.0 x 4.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Are you thinking that the blue part is like those 'cool paks' you put into a cooler to keep drinks cold during a trip? The blue material is just gel, infused into memory foam. The gel is naturally much cooler than memory foam; and, adds additional support. I wouldn't recommend putting your pillow into the freezer, and it will make the gel rock-hard ;-) Putting it into the fridge will make it cold for awhile...but, remember: these are synthetic materials, and, as they warm against your body are likely to create condensation. I find that mine sleeps much cooler than memory foam alone; and, is the most comfortable pillow that I have ever owned. If you don't get great comfort while sleeping on yours, you need to go to something natural like a down pillow.by Treonaut8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by DRCr11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dream Serenity Trugel is found on one side of the pillow and covers the majority of the laying surface. We tried to best represent the product in the image, but the Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Bed Pillow is carried in Wal-Mart stores so customers could look at the product first before purchasing if needed.by Dream Serenity - Customer Service2/23/2015Written by a verified representative from Dream Serenity - Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (4) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- It's gel and foam....absolutely silent materials. My doesn't make a sound. If yours does, there's a defect of some kind.by Treonaut2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by DRCr2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Pillow does not make a noise when turning it over. The pillow is carried in your local Wal-Mart store, if you would like to see the item before purchasing.by Dream Serenity - Customer Service2/13/2015Written by a verified representative from Dream Serenity - Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased this pillow at Walmart last night and think I may have gotten the wrong pillow?? It is memory foam but I dont see or feel the cooling gel.
- If you take the pillow out of the pillow case it comes in, you should see only memory foam on one side; and, blue gel on the other...exactly as pictured on the package it came in. If you don't, then the wrong pillow was in the package.by Treonaut5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have learned from personal experience a few times now that Walmart.com doesn't always send out what you order or the right number. If you take the cover off you can see the blue and also feel the top layer of squishy blue gel. My guess is they sent you the wrong product.by Starburstshimmer12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For the Dream Serenity Trugel Memory Foam Pillow the gel will be on one side of the pillow and it should look like the image online. If it does not have a side that is gel please reach out to our customer service team and they can walk you through the steps that are needed to correct the issue.by Dream Serenity - Customer Service1/7/2015Written by a verified representative from Dream Serenity - Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?