Dr. Scholl's Heel Pain Relief Orthotics, Women's - 1 pair
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dr. Scholl's Women's Heel Pain Relief Orthotics provides immediate all-day heel pain relief. Heel pain happens all time. As you walk, your heel bone is the first bone to contact the ground, so it needs the most cushioning. Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs are the most common forms of heel pain. Clinically proven, the Dr. Scholl's Women's Heel Pain Relief Orthotics is designed to relieve your heels from both sources of pain. By combining proper cushioning and arch support to your feet, these pain-relieving orthotic inserts absorb the shock generated with every step you take. By reducing the impact of your steps, you can enjoy your favorite pair of sneakers or high heels without the aching heel pain. Plus, each pain-relieving insole stays in place with no adhesive, so you can move them from one pair of shoes to another.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Heel Pain Relief Orthotics:
- Clinically proven for immediate all-day heel pain relief
- Developed with podiatrists
- Treats pain at the source
- Supports the natural padding of your heal
- Tapered design won't crowd toes
- Women's sizes 5-12
- One pair
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.099|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.81 x 3.75 x 1.18|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Where do I find information about your new advertised system for foot evaluation leading to selection of orthotic inserts?
- Under Dr. Scholls website, you will see "locatons" and you can look and see where the machines are located.by nanz9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw a commercial for Dr. Scholl's latest invention, a foot mapping device that will recognize the areas of your foot where you apply the most pressure. Dr. Scholl's Foot Mapping center, can be found in certain local stores, is billed as an "orthotic center", customers' results will lead them to the proper orthotic shoe insert for your foot. Based on a quick analysis, the machine then determines which of the 14 orthotic inserts you should probably be wearing for the most comfort. Try your Wal-Mart.by BrownDivaDetroit8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. which side of the insert is placed down in the shoe is it the writeing side or the contoured side
- The bumpy side is on topby nanz8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The purple goes on the bottom you step on blueby Riversong8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?