Disney Cars Power Wheels Lightning McQueen 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Thrill your kid with this Disney Cars Power Wheels Lightning McQueen Ride-On. It will take your child's imagination for a spin with the all the excitement of the hit action movie. The toy vehicle features cool racecar sound effects and the actual voice from the Cars feature films so your child feels the thrill of sitting behind the wheel. The built-in audio box of this Disney Cars ride-on requires three AA batteries, each sold separately. The included internal power source requires 14 to 18 hours to fully charge. Once finished, the six-volt, battery-powered ride-on delivers up to 50 minutes of continuous driving fun and amusement. This vehicle travels on both hard surfaces and grass, allowing your child to speed and ka-chow with Lightning all around your yard. This Disney Cars ride-on is designed with a single speed that goes a maximum of 3.5 miles per hour in both forward and reverse directions. This product requires some adult assembly, and instructions are included.
Disney Cars Power Wheels Lightning McQueen 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on:
- Drives on hard surfaces and grass
- 1 speed forward and reverse
- Maximum speed: 3.5 mph
- Power Lock brakes
- Requires 14 to 18 hours to completely charge
- Battery delivers 50 minutes of continuous driving
- Lightning McQueen battery-powered ride-on includes a 6-volt battery and charger
- Power Wheels Lightning McQueen car requires three AA batteries for the built-in sound box (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 51.25"L x 25.42"W x 17.25"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 65 pounds
- Disney Cars Power Wheels Lightning McQueen ride-on requires adult assembly and instructions are included
|Battery Type:||6 Volt|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||56.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||51.25 x 25.42 x 17.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. just for one person. But my 3 yr old son drives it, and my 5 yr old girl hops on the back part of it sometimes for a quick little ride andits strong enough for both but its not meant for two kids.. I bought my girl a pink jeep.by KarmenMaribel6/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope sure not.by myboynoah20071/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is only for 1 childby couponcrazy201012/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just one ,but if you put two thin boys they could fitby lalis281012/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's only for one.by sueinks11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's A 1 Seater, But 2 2 Years Old Can Gt N It!!! Very Nice Car & Most Definitely Worth The Money Will Last A 2 Year Old Until He Is 5!!!!by MONTANALILJIG212/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby Rosy058/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic.by Bster7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic ;)by mariposita196/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tires are plastic.by GGCar6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby mermaid827/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. my son is 22months old, is this a good product for him? and also does this come with a built in seat belt?
- No seat belt. I would say this is probably not a good fit for a 22 month old. It goes pretty fast, is a large car so he may not even be able to reach the gas, and he could have serious problems steering it.by mermaid826/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No seat belt, and it is a little to big for that age. But if you find one at a good sale price and a place to store it buy one he/she will love it later.by myboynoah20076/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may be a little big for him. My son was 3 almost 4 when we bought it.by busymoma1112/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes This Is A Good Product 4 Ur Son Depending On How Tall He Is He May Hve 2 Use A Pillow 2 Reach Pedal. Our Son Turn 2 This November & He Is Very Short & Lilttle 4 His Age, But We (His Father & I) Use His Lil Cars Pillow Behind His Back & He Gt N His Lil Car & Ride Out & No It Don't Come With A Seat Belt, But It A Very Nice Car & Worth The Money. We Paid $231.00 4 Our Son Car The Only Thing We Wish Is Tht It Would Hve Been $169.00 When We Puchased It, But Even Wth The Extra Dollars Spent My Son Lves This Car & So Do His Father & I!!!!!by MONTANALILJIG24/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?