Digital Multimeter - 10709
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Digital Multimeter is a five function analog multimeter and battery tester. This product is ideal for automotive home or shop use. It features 16 ranges. Complete operating instructions are included. The Digital Multimeter uses one "AA" battery, which is included.
- 5 function analog multimeter and battery tester
- Features 16 ranges
- Instructions included
- "AA" battery included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 2.0 x 3.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it does but they feltvery loose to meby mrjovi2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby loveysdozier7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with test leads but the leads do not have alligator clip attachments. It also comes with a thermocouple test lead to measure temperature.by JohnATtheFALLS9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My 10709 meter has aquired a steady tone. I thought it was because the fuse might have blown but it didn't. How do I shut off the tone?
- My first one did as well. It was unexplained, I simply returned and exchanged the meter. The replacement works as expected.by Malagent4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i have the same problem i'm returning mine. continuous beep only on continuity testing thoby An anonymous customer4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why do the specs of this "digital multimeter" start off by saying it is an "analog multimeter"? Is it digital or not?
- The specification description is totally wrong - it apparently was taken from another analog meter description and nobody bothered to proof read the copy. This is truly a digital meter that I believe operates off of two AAA batteries, not one AA as stated. Look at the pictures.by Adcopywatchdog7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is most definitely a "Digital" multimeter. An analog meter uses a "Moving needle" type of display. In this day and age, a digital meter is the far bettery buy, since the electronics can be made far cheaper than the electronics for an analog meter.by Kyleservicetech6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?